What Server ISN'T Dead?

seabromd

Hey all, still enjoy the game, but looking to reroll on a server that actually has some activity.

Anyone recommend a lively PvP server? I know the Fatman is out there, but if something ever does perk up population then I'd hate to sit in queue for an hour.

Thanks.

Hey all, still enjoy the game, but looking to reroll on a server that actually has some activity.

Anyone recommend a lively PvP server? I know the Fatman is out there, but if something ever does perk up population then I'd hate to sit in queue for an hour.

Thanks.

There were only queues during the Rhakghoul event, otherwise Fatman doesn't have a queue or it's really short, just a couple of minutes.

I don't think there is a worry about an hour queue for this game.

Thanks.

If you want to see the highest population servers, go to the Server Select screen during login and sort the list of servers by high-to-low. Even though the game uses blanket divisions like Full, Very Heavy, Heavy, Standard, and Light, the select screen still knows the actual populations of the servers. Those at the top of the list of "Standards" will be the heaviest population standard servers, for instance. In fact if you just sort it like this and leave it, you can watch them jockey around for position as the levels change.

I'd suggest watching during your regular play times for a week or so and see which servers are constantly at the top of the level where you want to be.

Thanks.

It also depends on what faction, if youre empire you have alot more choices, if your republic and you roll on a server because it is one of the higher pop servers you still stand a good chance of it being extremely underpopulated.

Thanks.

Who do you want to respond?

The people who enjoy playing on their servers are doing that instead of lurking in the forums all day.

I would wager that the majority of players do not visit the forums. Of those that do, the majority of them are the unhappy players.

(I'm here looking for bug updates. I love my very active server, but we don't need to invite unhappy people.)

Edited by EJedi

The people who enjoy playing on their servers are doing that instead of lurking in the forums all day.

I would wager that the majority of players do not visit the forums. Of those that do, the majority of them are the unhappy players.

(I'm here looking for bug updates. I love my very active server, but we don't need to invite unhappy people.)

Actually, my experience is that those unhappy people (who are unhappy because of poor server numbers) become extremely happy players once they arrive on a more populated server.

They get to Ord Mantell or Tython and realize there are 60-100 people there and the comments are all about them being stoked to be back in the mix with other players.

Darth Malak aint dead, im a eauropean, and i play there even though its an east coast server and theres STILL plenty of people around when im on, good people too
You might be playing empire. Republic population there is sad... very sad.

Thanks.

if u can play aussie times then their servers are good pop as well

Aussie servers are stacked, heavy to very heavy in Aussie/Asian times, (my bro plays and has really quick ques)

I currently play on Kyrat Dragon (sp) and have decent fleet numbers in prime time, a bit less in eastern time but picks up as it goes. pretty quiet after 12pm though.

Come on come all :)

As the other person who responded said, I'm only unhappy that I can't find groups of people to play with. Thanks to my spotty play schedule I largely PvP, but on my server a WZ might take an hour to pop at prime time (which was probably the whole hour I had to play).