Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I hate Kaliyo.

Path-x

Kaliyo is like a Cat. she will rub you, claw you, ignore you and come back to be praised for killing rodents and birds. Everyone else are tools to be used. You always know where you stand with Kaliyo. even her old boyfriends admit they knew the score 4.0 spoiler.

your romance options are the sappy puppy agent girl or the crazy middle aged cat lady. Kaliyo haters are dog lovers

I love cats and dogs both, and still hate Kaliyo :D And given the choice, I'd shoot both Kaliyo and Raina out the airlock, one is as annoying as the other.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is fun to an extend but she also makes me just want to slap her silly and toss her off a building.

She thinks she's the damned coolest thing since, whatever. Strolling around Zakuul like some big shot while basically she was cared for like family by that commander/operator guy and his daughter and had free reign to provide entertainment for the people of Zakuul. That doesn't make her bad ***, it makes her a snotty brat. Stealing her thunder? Pah, from what? Amusing a bunch of teens? She talks big, she acts all tough and independent but deep down she's a scared little twit who'd be nothing without the care and support of the poor sobs she manipulates and somehow she thinks that makes her cool? Yeah, she irks me and my Alliance doesn't need her one bit. I'll get by without having yet another kid to look after.

I never could understand why a million NPCs continue to fall in love with her so she could use and abuse them. Meaning, all the exes you encounter in her quest line and now this operator guy. She doesn't even have any charm to make herself everyone's darling by playing on their fantasies before she reveals her true colors. She's exhibits nothing but threats, revenge plotting, a thirst for violence, and discarding people because she's bored.

Edited by Tamyn

I actually love her, and find her type of personality very attractive both in game and in real life. Leveling I mirrored most of myself after her.

I know she's tough to swallow and that shes kinda crazy, but for some reason I find that most attractive. Probably ask any of my x wives.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.