Complaints section of forums

Annedromeda

Good Morning/evening/wherever you are -

My suggestion is for a "Complaints" section of the forums. I feel that this is a good idea because there are still many of us who like play the game and read the forums for useful reasons or what have you, but we are constantly bombarded with horrible, negative attitudes. I feel that if we had a complains section, then all this negativity could be reigned in to one place, hence freeing up General Discussion for those who still enjoy playing, and chatting with others who also enjoy it.

That'll never happen, in case you haven't noticed the forum rules specifically state you're not allowed to complain. You can suggest ways of improving but if you have any actual complaints then you get told to e-mail where they can ignore it and nobody outside sees your complaints.

That'll never happen, in case you haven't noticed the forum rules specifically state you're not allowed to complain. You can suggest ways of improving but if you have any actual complaints then you get told to e-mail where they can ignore it and nobody outside sees your complaints.

They tell us we aren't allowed to complain, yet when I open General Discussion, it is like a ... cesspit of complaining. Usually only about half of them get shut, and as soon as one is shut, another one takes it's place.

An alternative solution would be maybe they, the developers, could actually fix the problems people are "complaining" about. That would surely lead to less "complaints". Edited by HKDeath

An alternative solution would be maybe they, the developers, could actually fix the problems people are "complaining" about. That would surely lead to less "complaints".

As we well know though, fixing the problems quickly doesn't happen. Fixing the problems takes time. I'm just suggesting that there be a place created to funnel the complaints in the interim of the fixing of things. Perhaps maybe my suggestion should be that the forum mods then move the complaints to the Customer Service section, as it makes more sense to put them there anyway.