When servers transfer open I am going to the Fatman

Darth_Intl

Or Swiftsure or Drooga's.

But only 1 of those 3.

No you won't...

Pretty sure they'll allow players to go to others servers and even move off the Fatman, not create bigger queues.

Why would an intelligent game company allow that to happen? They are trying to solve the problem of their players not having anyone to play with. Allowing transfers but then throwing in times would be ludicrous and I can only assume that since ^ this guy thinks thats even a possibilty then he doesnt possess the intelligence to really be worthy of my consideration.

Anyways cya on the Fatman, Swiftsure or Droogas.

Umm, no you won't unless you want to pay for it. The 'FREE' transfers will be off of dead servers to a select few most likely. Those select few will not be heavy populated.

I tried rerolling on Fatman and gave up when I saw 45min Q times, screw that. My character is still stuck at lvl 6.

Why would an intelligent game company allow that to happen? They are trying to solve the problem of their players not having anyone to play with. Allowing transfers but then throwing in times would be ludicrous and I can only assume that since ^ this guy thinks thats even a possibilty then he doesnt possess the intelligence to really be worthy of my consideration.

Anyways cya on the Fatman, Swiftsure or Droogas.

When you come back here and start crying about how it takes you three hours to get to play, then you get dc'ed and have to start the process all over again, I'll only have one thing to say to you: A big fat "I told you so."

That is why an intelligent company would not allow transfers to the top five servers, because everyone would go there. It would create the same issue the servers had at launch which caused us to have all these servers in the first place. Use your head, you aren't the only one who wants to get transferred there.

Umm, no you won't unless you want to pay for it. The 'FREE' transfers will be off of dead servers to a select few most likely. Those select few will not be heavy populated.

I tried rerolling on Fatman and gave up when I saw 45min Q times, screw that. My character is still stuck at lvl 6.

Those Q times only existed in recent history after 1.2 when bio gave a free week to everyone who had unsubscribed. Since then it's 5-10 maybe on sunday night peak time.

Edited by Maxil