Get rid of all the elevators

Overtone

What the title says. Get rid of all the elevators in the game. I can see them being need in main quest hub tall buildings but not so many out in the worlds.

Why can't Jedi use the force to just jump or jump down? Why can't the other classes use a rocket booster or grappling hook to move up and down from tall ledges?

Why can't Jedi use the force to just jump or jump down? Why can't the other classes use a rocket booster or grappling hook to move up and down from tall ledges?

Why in the world would anyone do that when there's a elevator there for them to use already?

You can not simply get rid of in game objects without a major amount of work, work that would add nothing to the game.

What u would LOVE for them to do is to get rid of the buttons to chose which floor to go when there is only 1 choice. Why can't i click the elevator button and go directly to the other instance without having to go through the tedious process of chosing which floor you want to go:

You are on Floor One, please chose the following destinations:

Floor One

Floor Two

Kinda dumb

What u would LOVE for them to do is to get rid of the buttons to chose which floor to go when there is only 1 choice. Why can't i click the elevator button and go directly to the other instance without having to go through the tedious process of chosing which floor you want to go:

You are on Floor One, please chose the following destinations:

Floor One

Floor Two

Kinda dumb

Somebody got lost in their apartment building when they were little, and are afraid of the big ole vertical maze.

Was it you? :eek: I think it was! ;)