THE FATMAN SERVER: The PvP Capital of SWTOR

Wilsu_Addar

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really happy with the Fatman server. Lot's of friendly guilds from what I've seen and we've been supportive and encouraging in PvP. Yeah there's lots of newbies in the game, but I'm putting my beta experience into helping those along the way.

Had some great games of Huttball last night. Especially with some folks who started off on our team playing pretty badly who got the hang of things and became better players. It's all about being positive and helping others rather than yelling at everyone for making the smallest mistakes.

I just hope Empire players start picking it up, you guys make it too easy for us to score :p

Edited by NeonLights

I'm really happy with the Fatman server. Lot's of friendly guilds from what I've seen and we've been supportive and encouraging in PvP. Yeah there's lots of newbies in the game, but I'm putting my beta experience into helping those along the way.

Had some great games of Huttball last night. Especially with some folks who started off on our team playing pretty badly who got the hang of things and became better players. It's all about being positive and helping others rather than yelling at everyone for making the smallest mistakes.

I just hope Empire players start picking it up, you guys make it too easy for us to score :p

So far happy with Fatman. Haven't noticed any kiddies yet so can't say much. Hoping to find a good guild though.

I feel I belong to fatman, but also I joined

Because the fat is strong with you

Because as everyone knows, the force is in the fat

Because there is not a light side nor a dark side, there is only a fat side.

Because the force is strong in the pork chops.

Those were my reasons, feel free to add yours. May the fat be with you.

eeeewww!

Anyone know which server Ruin is going to ruin yet?

If Archaos and his army of zerglings was on a server you would know it. I haven't seen anyone with the Ruin tag on Fatman yet, and I also haven't seen any of their recruitment flooding in chat. Thank the Lord!

Edited by KungpowSalmon

Join the fatman if you want to get t-rexed by kids who think they can pvp. More pop = more noob.

Nah, Bloodfin PvP=epic winnar! We are moar mature than one might think, we just choose to lulz with our childish antics :D

Hide'n

RONAN lifer

Bloodfin SWG

Bigest problem in the game atm will be dec 20, No new players will be rolling on a server with lvl 40-50s already on them true story Fatman my become low pop soon

People will roll on whatever servers they want. People who start on the 20th afterwards won't care how far people are ahead of them. If they did care that much they would have pre-ordered and gotten in early. The rest will be people following their friends.

Fatman will be a great server.

Tons of great PvP guilds are on this server; it's going to be filled with great PvP competition as well as friendly help for new PvP players or those interested in PvP.

Can't wait to see everyone in game; this server is going to be the top PvP server in the game.

- W.

I dont even want that. I want to be on the pvp server where nobody likes pvp but everybody is on it anyway, getting owned by my pvp guild. then they will all come to hate us and band against us, making us the 'Mordor' sort of guild. that would be awesome. what fun is it if they actually enjoy pvp??

Nah, Bloodfin PvP=epic winnar! We are moar mature than one might think, we just choose to lulz with our childish antics :D

Hide'n

RONAN lifer

Bloodfin SWG

'Truff. We could be mature, but there is more fun in metagaming and making kiddies cry. Bloodfin forever.

The difference between Bloodfin PvP'rs and everyone else (the reason why Fatman will be great) is that we don't care about you, your feelings, what you are doing. If you roll over here, if it's RED its DED!

People will roll on whatever servers they want. People who start on the 20th afterwards won't care how far people are ahead of them. If they did care that much they would have pre-ordered and gotten in early. The rest will be people following their friends.

Fatman will be a great server.

K so i guess you also fell the BW will allow of the people that used the expoit bug in warzones to keep there toons right lol.

K so i guess you also fell the BW will allow of the people that used the expoit bug in warzones to keep there toons right lol.

Bloodfin don't care. Find fairness somewhere else. The people over here were made infamous for antics pulled. Double/Triple sliced weapons and armor. Geo Bat Cave power leveling. CU attack/healing macros. etc. etc. If this kind of stuff gets you teary, find someplace else.

'Truff. We could be mature, but there is more fun in metagaming and making kiddies cry. Bloodfin forever.

The difference between Bloodfin PvP'rs and everyone else (the reason why Fatman will be great) is that we don't care about you, your feelings, what you are doing. If you roll over here, if it's RED its DED!

We already got Imp guilds specifically targeting us. Let there be PvP! :D

i havent gotten in yet but im going to whatever pvp server has the longest que.. as all the others will be non factor servers..

Right now for PVP thats going to be Iron Citadel and Fatman.

With the Bloodfin presence on Fatman you can bet on lots of PVP - and lots of trolls and annoying people who use the word "lulz" a lot.

Edited by DSMADDOX

this^

Thems the rules! We all talk $h!t, play hard, and have fun. Nobody takes it personal (cuz if you do then you already lost), and when it's competitive and fun the only losers are those who don't roll on our server.

Hopefully there will be some Jedi to kill on Fatman.

Strangely enough I think I'm seeing more Troopers and Smugglers than Jedi. Maybe as everyone gets in the number of Jedi will go up, but so far I'm impressed. Last night there were about 12 people online in my guild and only two were Jedi.

Anyone on Fatman want to share what it's like on Empire? Lots of Sith or is there a good ratio of Sith to BH/IA?

I was initially afraid that trolls would flock to this server because of the name, but so far I've been pleasantly surprised with everyone's skill level and gamesmanship.

Strangely enough I think I'm seeing more Troopers and Smugglers than Jedi. Maybe as everyone gets in the number of Jedi will go up, but so far I'm impressed. Last night there were about 12 people online in my guild and only two were Jedi.

Anyone on Fatman want to share what it's like on Empire? Lots of Sith or is there a good ratio of Sith to BH/IA?

Hey, good to see some competitive PvP from the Republic side! I went 3-0 in Huttball last night on my Assassin, so we're here and we're ready for you! To answer that question, it seems like the ratio is about 60/40, favoring Sith, especially Inquisitor. I saw a lot of bounty hunters, some warriors, and very few IAs. But this is only the second day.

Let's see some more Republic PvP'ers on here! I want a good fight. :D

Edited by Reikobi

I just get the feeling like all of these Epic PvP'rs spend so much time RPing, organizing and caring about "fair" events, and trying to maintain server balance that they don't actually PvP. There are a lot of guilds and a lot of servers that talk the "hardcore" PvP mantra, but Bloodfin SWG is proven, 100% legit.

As for me, I don't care if I am outnumbered, outgunned, out-planned...I am still gonna kill you. If that is cool with you, come play. If not, go organize some "Epic World PvP." In the meantime, I will just be doing it.

Bloodfin Represent