Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Powertech OP?

Rexvenator

Has anyone else seen Powertechs hit for over 10k in wz's??:eek: Am I just crazy or is the Powertech crazy OP right now.

I have never seen a Vanguard hit that hard before..

The only time I ever did a 10k+ hit in a WZ was when I had all my PvP gear on, with all the expertise bonus, and hit a fresh-fifty trying to run Civil War in greens he picked up at Lvl 45. And it was a crit Rail Shot. And I know this because it blew my mind so much I posted up his name and asked if he was being unreasonably squishy with everyone else. The answer was yes.

So to answer your question: You're crazy. Get some gear to pad yourself and carry on.

Edited by Malles

I don't think we're OP. I FEEL op, but definitely NOT. There were times I had to REALLY work it to kill something. It helps I have 14 companions who have been finished, a 50 human (boy, presence helps A LOT, and I'm in the defense tree). I still die alot but then again, I upgrade my armor when I can.

But OP? Hahahahahah! I die hella quick in warzones.

Right now, Powertech seems to be a very strong character. I highly doubt that they will stay that way for long. The game's trend seems to be moving toward buffing melee classes doing crazy damage in warzones. On my server when i am leveling an alt, i see a lot of assassins leveling up.

I don't think we're OP. I FEEL op, but definitely NOT. There were times I had to REALLY work it to kill something. It helps I have 14 companions who have been finished, a 50 human (boy, presence helps A LOT, and I'm in the defense tree). I still die alot but then again, I upgrade my armor when I can.

But OP? Hahahahahah! I die hella quick in warzones.

So did merc Arsenal. Know what they did to them?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.