I love this game!

andretious

I play it every night it's consuming me. I want to thank Bioware for their recent operation fixes on kephess and pilgrim. One week to fix, not bad at all guys. Now if we can just get those server merges :). Edited by andretious

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I play it every night it's consuming me. I want to thank Bioware for their recent operation fixes on kephess and pilgrim. One week to fix, not bad at all guys. Now if we can just get those server merges :).

+1 for you :)

I love the game too, which is why I wish they will fix all the many huge gamebreaking problems with it so I can actually play it with others and not alone.

Also the ONLY reason I play this game is the Star Wars theme. NO other reason.

Love it, but it needs HUGE work FAST.

I play it every night it's consuming me. I want to thank Bioware for their recent operation fixes on kephess and pilgrim. One week to fix, not bad at all guys. Now if we can just get those server merges :).

How long you been playing TOR? I was that way for 3 months. Until I hit 50 and found out.....other than dailies there is nothing to do. Forget about finding grps to do any level 50 content. Even been working on leveling some other classes. Got a level 41 Sith Sorcerer, 30 Jedi Guardian, 28 Commando...28 IA, 26 Smuggler. The thought tho of reaching max level on those is dishearting knowing they will be in the same boat as my 50. I rarely play now.

I love the game too, which is why I wish they will fix all the many huge gamebreaking problems with it so I can actually play it with others and not alone.

Also the ONLY reason I play this game is the Star Wars theme. NO other reason.

Love it, but it needs HUGE work FAST.

gamebreaking problems?

... OK... So, guys, just say it - what EA / BW employee have we pleasure to have here in this lovely Friday?

How's the office Blizzard gave you? It must be a cozy one separated from all the hustle and bustle to give you enough time and space to question the legitimacy of every positive thread made on the SWTOR forums.

:p

How long you been playing TOR? I was that way for 3 months. Until I hit 50 and found out.....other than dailies there is nothing to do. Forget about finding grps to do any level 50 content. Even been working on leveling some other classes. Got a level 41 Sith Sorcerer, 30 Jedi Guardian, 28 Commando...28 IA, 26 Smuggler. The thought tho of reaching max level on those is dishearting knowing they will be in the same boat as my 50. I rarely play now.

I am an operations leader in my 8 man guild on the twin spears. Its low pop server but i have alot of ambition. I have took it upon myself to be a leader and and keep my guild supplied with good players who also enjoy operations and alt character activities when we arent doing ops.

There is alot to do end game. Flashpoimts, eoperations, pvp. Dont just stand on the side lines. Make it happen, form groups. Be aleader.

As fat as the post above me. I do believe bliz holds a few accounts just so they can slander swtor. I find it real hard to believe some players bash the game to so much extent that they post negative statistics and walstreet crap.

I am an operations leader in my 8 man guild on the twin spears. Its low pop server but i have alot of ambition. I have took it upon myself to be a leader and and keep my guild supplied with good players who also enjoy operations and alt character activities when we arent doing ops.

There is alot to do end game. Flashpoimts, eoperations, pvp. Dont just stand on the side lines. Make it happen, form groups. Be aleader.

As fat as the post above me. I do believe bliz holds a few accounts just so they can slander swtor. I find it real hard to believe some players bash the game to so much extent that they post negative statistics and walstreet crap.

Well...you are in the minority. Most are not having such luck. And I have no desire to be a leader in TOR. I want to logon..play for a hour or two...have some fun and logoff for RL stuff. You still did not answer my question tho. :rolleyes:

Well...you are in the minority. Most are not having such luck. And I have no desire to be a leader in TOR. I want to logon..play for a hour or two...have some fun and logoff for RL stuff. You still did not answer my question tho. :rolleyes:

So you want to log on and have people form groups FOR you? I see. I guess being passive might be part of the problem? Try forming your own groups. Otherwise i say don't complain here.

Yup.

Just go count the number of "low" servers in prime time. Should give you a list of about 50+ game breaking problems.

The only problem and it's not plural is they need to merge some servers. That's the only real problem.

Yup.

Just go count the number of "low" servers in prime time. Should give you a list of about 50+ game breaking problems.

You play on all those servers? You must play a lot, because that would keep you busy (the population of the 49 others servers you do not play on should not concern you at all; in case the sarcastic point I was trying to make is too difficult for you to grasp).

So you want to log on and have people form groups FOR you? I see. I guess being passive might be part of the problem? Try forming your own groups. Otherwise i say don't complain here.

I am a paying customer , so that gives me a right to complain as long as I am respectful and follow the forum rules. You do know that? And you still have not answered my question. :cool: And yeah, I donot think I should have to logon and form my own group when the tools to help you do that are readily available in other successful MMOs. Esp the number one MMO..:p

I am a paying customer , so that gives me a right to complain as long as I am respectful and follow the forum rules. You do know that? And you still have not answered my question. :cool: And yeah, I donot think I should have to logon and form my own group when the tools to help you do that are readily available in other successful MMOs. Esp the number one MMO..:p

I answered how long i've been playing . Scroll up.

I really hate these "I love this game" threads theyre so pointless im not saying i hate the game but what do you have to say apart from your own opinion which barely anyone cares about

Same could be said for all the "I hate this game" and "the problem with TOR is" and "Subs are down" etc. threads.

As far as nothing to do once you hit 50, I haven't found that to be the case. I do hard mode Ops with my guild, although we have a hard time filling 16 slots some nights. Dailies are pretty boring, but I do those occasionally. I can work on crafting on my alts, or run companion missions, work on companion affection on my alts. Do a FP or two and help those people who are LFG in general chat.

Sometimes just for fun I go back to the low level zones on my main and help out the lowbies with their group missions. The help is always appreciated and makes me feel pretty good making someone else's game play more enjoyable. Maybe people should try that instead of complaining on the forums so much. :)

I am just finding it difficult to believe all these people saying "there's nothing to do at 50."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.