PVE Tree, Which One?

Zaragosa

In Rakata gear or better your accuracy will easily break 100%, better to invest those 3 skill points elsewhere as Watchman.

actually with columi/rakata (or battlemaster) this may be true, but in full war hero or black hole/campaign gear you will need to either take the 3 point talent, or do some swapping mod/enhancements to get your accuracy up.

This is wrong. It may have been the design intent, but it is not the reality.

Not sure which part you believe to be wrong. Glass Cannon comment was referring to both of the alternate saber forms having some kind of defensive boost, Juyo will be taking 4% less elemental/internal damage and self-healing through other talents. Shii-Cho has 5% damage reduction to all. As to the DPS, I have parsed the 3 spec's as has another i know, we both got similar results (given gear disparity) and Combat pulls ahead of watchman a little in dps (full war hero gear on my test, not sure what gear the other guy had but i think it was mostly battlemaster. My friend and i both having experience in the other spec's cause me to trust the findings)

Edited by Ainianu

actually with columi/rakata (or battlemaster) this may be true, but in full war hero or black hole/campaign gear you will need to either take the 3 point talent, or do some swapping mod/enhancements to get your accuracy up.

Not sure which part you believe to be wrong. Glass Cannon comment was referring to both of the alternate saber forms having some kind of defensive boost, Juyo will be taking 4% less elemental/internal damage and self-healing through other talents. Shii-Cho has 5% damage reduction to all. As to the DPS, I have parsed the 3 spec's as has another i know, we both got similar results (given gear disparity) and Combat pulls ahead of watchman a little in dps (full war hero gear on my test, not sure what gear the other guy had but i think it was mostly battlemaster. My friend and i both having experience in the other spec's cause me to trust the findings)

I would agree with this as well. I have all pve gear, full columi with rakata and campaign accessories and ive played both specs alot as well and my parse show the two specs almost even with one occasionally doing a little more than the other. I chalk it up to a tie since rng plays a factor. I will say that the healing watchmen gives and its interupts are nice for raiding, but if the healers are solid, and there are other interupts in the group, I'd rather take the burst and (in my testing) slightly highier dps.

In Rakata gear or better your accuracy will easily break 100%, better to invest those 3 skill points elsewhere as Watchman.

Yeah if you leave the orginal mods and enhancments in it dude. I like to take, say the gloves and get a couple so I can take the mods and enhancements out of it and put them into other pieces with less than desirable mods and enhancements. Its not hard. Just micro manage your gear. Might as well keep the 3% from talents and put some better mods in your gear breh.

Edited by AidanLightwalker

As to the DPS, I have parsed the 3 spec's as has another i know, we both got similar results (given gear disparity) and Combat pulls ahead of watchman a little in dps (full war hero gear on my test, not sure what gear the other guy had but i think it was mostly battlemaster. My friend and i both having experience in the other spec's cause me to trust the findings)

I'd like to see that data. My own research can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=436294