The Swiftsure...

Unchainedboar

yup, its total bs, i begged my guild to go to a diff server when we found out that this was going to be the unofficial oceanic server, but they said na itll be ok

now i never get to play again cuz i get home from work log on and get to wait 2-4 hours and then i have to go to bed in 45 mins to 2 hours...

Edited by Unchainedboar

still here, only 1100 more people to log off and its my turn!

M8 I know it suxs these Que times and all.....but I suggest ya walk aways from ya PC, for awhle, and come back and check up on ya "posistion" from time to time.

the problem you are experiencing is the same problem myslef, anda lotta other people are going through. I am sure Bioware is working on reducing these Que times for us. I certainly know that they are aware of the issue. How could they not be? :p

Edited by Tiberians

I just accepted the loss of 3 days of game time I invested in my character on Swiftsure and rolled on a different server. I was bummed at first but started out with a different class.

Once I got into the story, which is easy since Bioware has such great voice acting and writing, I was able to have fun and forget my loss of time invested on Swift. You might want to do the same.

Also, you should be very hesitant to go on any server that Oceanic players are talking about going into. Harbinger, Swifture, and Jekk Jekk Tar are all targets right now for Oceanic players so I would avoid them at all costs for Oceanic players sake and ours.

I just accepted the loss of 3 days of game time I invested in my character on Swiftsure and rolled on a different server. I was bummed at first but started out with a different class.

Once I got into the story, which is easy since Bioware has such great voice acting and writing, I was able to have fun and forget my loss of time invested on Swift. You might want to do the same.

Also, you should be very hesitant to go on any server that Oceanic players are talking about going into. Harbinger, Swifture, and Jekk Jekk Tar are all targets right now for Oceanic players so I would avoid them at all costs for Oceanic players sake and ours.

Problem is there was a large number of guilds from SWG that were imported to this server. I understand rerolling to a lighter server but I don't care to lose playing with a large community I've played with for the last 8 years.

Problem is there was a large number of guilds from SWG that were imported to this server. I understand rerolling to a lighter server but I don't care to lose playing with a large community I've played with for the last 8 years.

They put a large number of SWG guilds on those servers AS well as a large number of WoW aussie guilds? That was just silly imo in that case. No wonder those servers are as overloaded as they are!

They put a large number of SWG guilds on those servers AS well as a large number of WoW aussie guilds? That was just silly imo in that case. No wonder those servers are as overloaded as they are!

Hmprh! I read ya post, and I went what? Huh? had to re-read. A lotta Aussie, and kiwi people played SWG. I am one of them! Also as you have said Aussie (and Kiwi poeple) played Wow.

What I wanna know is why do they NEED a oceanic server. All the US servers are in Texas .....they didn't need to pick West Coast specific servers to begin with and they could have just spread themselves around like the people in the US do. You don't see a Michigan specific server of a Florida one or a California one. The unofficial oceanic server idea is a load of crap and the Oceanic people should have spread out.

M8 I know it suxs these Que times and all.....but I suggest ya walk aways from ya PC, for awhle, and come back and check up on ya "posistion" from time to time.

the problem you are experiencing is the same problem myslef, anda lotta other people are going through. I am sure Bioware is working on reducing these Que times for us. I certainly know that they are aware of the issue. How could they not be? :p

Funny story, I joined the queue at around 1:30, since then I have managed to completely clean my apartment, do my shopping for the next week, take the dog for a walk, drop off some things at a mates house, and I am STILL only halfway through the queue.

>.<

What I wanna know is why do they NEED a oceanic server. All the US servers are in Texas .....they didn't need to pick West Coast specific servers to begin with and they could have just spread themselves around like the people in the US do. You don't see a Michigan specific server of a Florida one or a California one. The unofficial oceanic server idea is a load of crap and the Oceanic people should have spread out.

Seriously. I only heard it was gonna be a great PvP server, not some cluster ****.

Edited by Frostythefett

Time zones man

Time zones

Us Aussies stick together so there is a large population at OUR time..In terms of NA players, you have what on average 1000+ people on a server at one time (during your peak)

IF we did as you suggest there maybe ~200 maybe more maybe less Aussies per sever at our PEAK times...would be hardish looking for groups and such

Hello!

We certainly understand how frustrating waiting in a queue to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ can be. However, we already have an ongoing thread about this topic, HERE. In an effort to consolidate discussion, we are going to close this thread now, and ask you continue your discussion there.

Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Edited by CommunitySupportEN