I'll be glad when GW2 launches...

krulux

I'll be glad when GW2, MOP, D3 and whatever other games that are supposed to be so much better than SWTOR launch... Maybe then, the people that actually like this game can play in peace and carry on decent conversations on these forums.

Please hang in there BIOWARE, there are still fans out here that like what you're doing.. Keep it up!

Give it a month or two til you get to the point in the game that we are disappointed in.

Then you'll realize that we were right.

I started the game a week after release, and took my time leveling up.

I thought the complaints on the forums were from cry-babies.

Then I reached level 50 and realized they were all justified complaints.

You'll see.

I am also enjoying this game, I only have 2 lvl 50's but am still having fun.

I appreciate the fact that an MMO company placed servers in Australia and I will support them accordingly.

UO and SWTOR are now my top 2 favorite MMO's.....

Edited by Elkirin

I'll be glad when GW2, MOP, D3 and whatever other games that are supposed to be so much better than SWTOR launch... Maybe then, the people that actually like this game can play in peace and carry on decent conversations on these forums.

Please hang in there BIOWARE, there are still fans out here that like what you're doing.. Keep it up!

↑ ↑ ↑ This. So much this. ↑ ↑ ↑

Give it a month or two til you get to the point in the game that we are disappointed in.

Then you'll realize that we were right.

I started the game a week after release, and took my time leveling up.

I thought the complaints on the forums were from cry-babies.

Then I reached level 50 and realized they were all justified complaints.

You'll see.

I am already 2 months into the game and still enjoying it. If you think any other MMO can give you more content than SW:TOR at launch, and give as much as WoW, you will be sadly mistaken.

I think you are somewhat mistaken as to the status of the people whom complain here. The first thing you need to remember is that all feedback is considered constructive for a business. Owners/designers often times weed through what is constructive and what is not in order to best implement a change if one is necessary. Many of the posters here in this forum who have expressed dis-appreciation for the product provided here are not monsters and are not trying to bring down this product in any way. They are attempting to improve a product they are unhappy with. That being said, they are well within their rights to do so as they are paying consumers for this product. It is the nature of the beast. if you are discomforted by these people, it is probably better that you respectfully disagree and not insult them. Rest assured that the right people will take your dis-agreeance into account before making a change to the product that may hinder the enjoyment of your personal experience. All I ask is that you, as a mature person, do not attack those whom have a separate opinion than your own. Will you be returned the same courtesy? I highly doubt it, but if you consider yourself to be more patient and more level headed than those whom do not agree with you, this will not sway you into being emotionally affected by these people.

Regards,

Ill

Edited by invulnerableking

I am already 2 months into the game and still enjoying it. If you think any other MMO can give you more content than SW:TOR at launch, and give as much as WoW, you will be sadly mistaken.

Um sorry, I've played a ton of MMOs. What you said is not true.

It's not even the amount of content that's the major problem, it's the lack of quality content.

Edited by Synxos

yea very happy a game with 5 races. and pay your way the win will last like 4 weeks then people are tired of it again exept for the 12 year old i want to tell at school i pwn like in gw1 boring

Things like this will never change because the Mmorpg / action rpg player base has changed into what we are seeing now. D3 forums are slowly hinting that the will have on the forums there thats been happening here.The new generation of gamers are coming in with their expectations too high and their patience too low and the end result is rushed games and a forum player base that attacks the Devs and anyone with a wait and see attitude like a pack of wild animals. Someone at work told me that the end of the mmorpg is near and I think that unless things change he is pretty close to being right on that

yea very happy a game with 5 races. and pay your way the win will last like 4 weeks then people are tired of it again exept for the 12 year old i want to tell at school i pwn like in gw1 boring

No pay to win, pay for cosmetics and services like the original. Guild Wars 1 is a 7 year old critical and financial success and it only has one playable race, GW2 gives more choices. SWTOR doesn't really have races if you think about it. We have "Heads" on like 3 types of humanoid bodies. I mean cyborg as a "race"? So silly.

ESO is the new Messiah

Wait for GW2 players to say " Cant wait for ESO to come, it cant get her fast enough"

Which were the same players who said that about GW2, TOR before it, Rift and Aion before that...

Hello there!

We are closing this thread. Please understand that threads like this tend to draw out people who wish to be overly negative and incite flames. In the future, please create threads that encourage constructive discussion, and not ones which criticize the community.

Thanks!