UWT - unbalanced missions?

Vootu

so is it just me, or is UWT totally unbalanced?

i took it to go with armourmech - i need UW metals, yet for some reason im having to waste time and credits sending crew members on missions to get companion gifts as i get possibly 1 in 5 missions for metals.

why would i want gifts and fabrics for gods sake.....at least let it balance with say metals and gifts....dynamically work with the crafting prof you take.

seriously, the whole of level 2 UWT - i got thru on gifts alone simply because the amount of metal missions was that low

does anyone else find it imbalanced?

Edited by Vootu

i can understand the need for scarcity and support that, otherwise everything devalues, but im getting approx (and this really is a rough *Guesstimate*) 1 in 15 missions that give metal.

i dont mean failing missions, i just mean available ones, add the failure rate in and its ludicrous

Nothing stopping you from relogging or zoning to reset your mission list. I do that a fair amount on the various mission skills to get what I'm looking for. Of course, if your computer is slow and it takes forever to zone (not a problem for me) it'll be painful, but it is an option.

Nothing stopping you from relogging or zoning to reset your mission list. I do that a fair amount on the various mission skills to get what I'm looking for. Of course, if your computer is slow and it takes forever to zone (not a problem for me) it'll be painful, but it is an option.

Very true.

Do it all the time, just zoning in from my ship to fleet and back.

Every time you zone in and out it resets your missions.

This way you can have up to 4 companions doing metals missions.

Here is the tip for farming uw metal.

1. Send all your companions on uw metal missions that are availiable, moderate, rich whatever.

2. Send your other companions available for any moderate missions in underworld left over.

3. Do your thing, quest, pvp, space etc. After you hit a loading screen check to see if you have a metal mission, if you do send your companion on it.

if you are going for the high end metals, i believe there are 4 missions, 1 abundant and 3 moderate.

it can take a while to get them all going, by doing the enter/exit ship thing, simply because there are so many gift/fabrik missions, that the chance for metal missions is low

a trick to help with that, is that before entering/exiting the ship, to get a new batch to chose from, you send your remaining companions out on gift/fabrik mission to take them out of the mix, then after zoning you check if there is a new metal mission and if there is cancel one of the gift/fabrik ones(you get your money back), once you have all 4 metal missions you cancel the last gift one aswell unless you want gifts