Romance complaint

Evrion

Why am I forced to romance Nadia? (Male Shadow)

I was using Theran as I decided to go tank spec, but then I got an apprentice. COOL! that sounds like fun. So I started using Nadia instead as I like the idea of a Jedi and his apprentice, and she is a sweet girl type character. I want to play as a classic monk type "no romance" Jedi. But then I have NO options at all where I can avoid romance with Nadia it seems. I want to be nice, but not romantic, WHY CAN'T I!?

BTW, I think the fact that I actually care about this (and many, many other things) means that Bioware has done a great job on story and characters for this game. (Bioware's trademark style of course)

You know, I think you don't *have* to romance her.. From what I've seen on torhead, there are dialogue options with which you can refuse the romance, but through them you loose affection with her.

So, your option might be to choose the dialogue that refuses the romance, loose affection with Nadia and then regain it later with gifts or with replies during quests that she will agree with.

What I'm puzzled about is that my female Consular doesn't have the option of romancing Nadia after all that hoopla about same-sex romance being possible in this game. Did I miss something or did they quietly do away with it as a result of too many complaints from conservative groups?

Let us know how your story with Nadia develops.

What I'm puzzled about is that my female Consular doesn't have the option of romancing Nadia after all that hoopla about same-sex romance being possible in this game. Did I miss something or did they quietly do away with it as a result of too many complaints from conservative groups?

Supposedly stil on their "Wall of Weird" things that they want to implement but have not.. along with guild ships, the cross server PVP queue and some others. (They call it Wall of something.... I think Wall of Weird was Chloe's tho.)

You obviously haven't seen Nadia in the slave girl outfit yet. She's like a hawt, supple, hippie chick. So awesome! Get her in the right garb and I guarantee you will be down for romance.

awkward....:jawa_tongue:

You obviously haven't seen Nadia in the slave girl outfit yet. She's like a hawt, supple, hippie chick. So awesome! Get her in the right garb and I guarantee you will be down for romance.

ROLF.. I may enjoy an hot companion in a bikini that has the armor stats of Rakata gear, but.. DANG that hat is UGLY. Cant wait to get the option to hide companion headpiece.

ROLF.. I may enjoy an hot companion in a bikini that has the armor stats of Rakata gear, but.. DANG that hat is UGLY. Cant wait to get the option to hide companion headpiece.

You are absolutely right. She doesn't roll with the slave hat. I have her equipped with the old Champion headgear band. It's seksy!

Edited by DarthOvertone

I am level 38 female shadow... who do I get a chance to romance? It's not my lizzard, my ship droid, and I can't stand that clown I found on Nar Shaddaa (can't remember his name)... his holo girl is hotter than he is!!

Why do Jedi Consular's only get ONE Romance option? I was spoiled by my Smuggler and I want more! More flirting and sleeping with random chicks too!

Smuggler is the best by far in my experience so far. My Scoundrel pretty much banged a different chick on each planet. Of course, Risha hated this so he had to be sure to unsummon her before getting his flirt on.

I am level 38 female shadow... who do I get a chance to romance? It's not my lizzard, my ship droid, and I can't stand that clown I found on Nar Shaddaa (can't remember his name)... his holo girl is hotter than he is!!

It's total fail that female players have no romance options. Female players should be able to romance both male and female crew members if they wish! (the latter would be truly epic and worthy of screenshots)

Edited by DarthOvertone

The Female Consular romance option is Iresso. You pick him up on Hoth. You can have a one night stand with Theran (the guy you picked up on Nar Shaddaa) though.

The Female Consular romance option is Iresso. You pick him up on Hoth. You can have a one night stand with Theran (the guy you picked up on Nar Shaddaa) though.

Theran is skeezy...and not in a good way LOL. I will wait for Iresso and see how that plays out. Or I will just keep my fingers crossed for same-sex NPC romance options with non-companions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.