The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Daily Requirement is not good

Timmypoo

I am on fairly low population server. For level 50 WZ, we basically have Que's popping between 8:00 pm CST and 11:00 pm CST. After resets, all of the casual pvpers are raiding, so there are no Que's until about Thursday. Any time outside of that, and there is no Q. That means there is no pvp. I am lucky to get in 4 or 5 decent games a day.

Now you have changed the daily to 6 wins. This is absurd. This may work for the college student who gets to log on during the day and play some games that is on a high pop server, but for the majority of us that have to work for a living, this is no good.

I have been very supportive in the community for the issues that are there, but this idea is indicative of a separation from the community. Do any of you guys actually play the game, or are you just sitting around a conference table and say "hey, I think we should make increase the dailies because it would be more challanging".

This decision is foolish.

Get me cross server Q's. Get me free server transfers. Then start screwing around with the daily requirement. This is "the cart before the horse" mentality. Congratulations Austin, we have a problem.

I am on fairly low population server. For level 50 WZ, we basically have Que's popping between 8:00 pm CST and 11:00 pm CST. After resets, all of the casual pvpers are raiding, so there are no Que's until about Thursday. Any time outside of that, and there is no Q. That means there is no pvp. I am lucky to get in 4 or 5 decent games a day.

Now you have changed the daily to 6 wins. This is absurd. This may work for the college student who gets to log on during the day and play some games that is on a high pop server, but for the majority of us that have to work for a living, this is no good.

I have been very supportive in the community for the issues that are there, but this idea is indicative of a separation from the community. Do any of you guys actually play the game, or are you just sitting around a conference table and say "hey, I think we should make increase the dailies because it would be more challanging".

This decision is foolish.

Get me cross server Q's. Get me free server transfers. Then start screwing around with the daily requirement. This is "the cart before the horse" mentality. Congratulations Austin, we have a problem.

Reading Comprehension FTW!

You need 6 matches to complete the daily. Each win counts as 2 matches.

Edited by Darth_Philar

This, and so many other complaint threads going on right now, need to be saved for posterity. Every time someone yells that developers need to listen to all their players, this day of raging over a lack of reading and understanding should be used to counter that argument. Please BW, understand that not all input from players is GOOD input.