datacron trade in ah

plastixaustria

hi

I thinck it would be good for casual player who have little time if player with more time could sell most datacrons in ah.

As i get older i have less time playing and my super matio days are over too.

Proposition:The datacrons could be found in their normal place but dont spawn for like an hour or 2 and the anozher player can find it again for himself or sell it like other ressources

tx

chris

hi

I thinck it would be good for casual player who have little time if player with more time could sell most datacrons in ah.

As i get older i have less time playing and my super matio days are over too.

Proposition:The datacrons could be found in their normal place but dont spawn for like an hour or 2 and the anozher player can find it again for himself or sell it like other ressources

tx

chris

oh joy another stupidly long spawn :mad:

bad player bad bad bad :p

Sorry, but I hate that idea. Datacrons on a 2 hour timer? That's just asking for the farmers to take control of them - see the eggs for an example of this.

I have lots of issues with the datacrons and the mechanics to get them, but having to actually go and get them isn't one of them.

I have lots of issues with the datacrons and the mechanics to get them, but having to actually go and get them isn't one of them.
Agreed. Tying datacrons to spawned items that can be traded would invalidate the entire reason they were added to the game: to encourage players to explore and seek out areas of the worlds that would otherwise remain unnoticed, and to grant player new perspective of the regions they play within. Additionally, it's a treasure hunt of sorts, with the same appeal as geocaching.

So no, bad idea. That said, good job coming up with something that's actually original; there aren't many topics that pop-up on this forum that haven't been talked to death.

then 10 minutes spawn time i hate farming and i dont know which spawn time is balanced enough that everyone can find the datacron for him or herself and in the end ther are enough datacrons for a fair price in the ah.

The criminal energy of professional farmers is not my problem someone who blocks datacrons from being taken by others can be banned right?

I only know i dont have much time and i am on my second char with my first i got all datacrons until 40 now i play less hours and searching gets really boring especially the stupid tube jumping sometimes with little riddles.

It interrupts my questing and later i dont wonna come back especially if i have seen the landscape with another char which has the datacron.

I think this change would be counter productive. You say you don't have the time to search for the datacrons. If they were for sale then they would be at a high price. If you don't have time to search then you don't have time to earn the money to buy them. End result, you still don't have the datacron.

Additionally, why would you buy a datacron? +3 endurance? Woop-de-woo. The pleasure of collecting datacrons is that you know you completed the keyboard-smashing-rage-quitting frustrating jumping puzzles.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.