gear matchmaking WZ

Dmasterr

Apparently it does group ppl with same gear together, problem is it does it on the same damn team.

Posting after 3 wz vs SAME FACTION ,pug vs pug, where every single one on my team (new alt) was in recruit gear or lower vs full bm/wh mix other team.

Logged one of my geared characters, and it put me in the geared team, so i facerolled the whole WZ.

Problem, logic?

insert Bioware /trollface pic

Edited by Dmasterr

I can't comment on that as there are never more than two open WZs on my server. Such a system would not make much sense with the current state. With xservers and a large population to draw from (to implement same gear levels on both sides) it probably would.

Maybe its a sign for xservers coming soon? Don't destroy that dream now!

Edited by Twor

if thats true, then why do i get put in with the guys with recruit gear, when I have war hero gear? I think its more to do with just bad luck lol. or bw has something against me XD

Apparently it does group ppl with same gear together, problem is it does it on the same damn team.

Posting after 3 wz vs SAME FACTION ,pug vs pug, where every single one on my team (new alt) was in recruit gear or lower vs full bm/wh mix other team.

Logged one of my geared characters, and it put me in the geared team, so i facerolled the whole WZ.

Problem, logic?

insert Bioware /trollface pic

nothing wonder anymore.. .....