companion quotes that can be taken out of context

Crezelle

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come to the Republic, we have kitty-cats! :p

But Huttball, I should go play some more of that haven't touched it lately due to more pressing concerns such as leveling my agent, torturing certain Imperial Captains, dating the Cat-boy... the list goes on....

:cool:

But...but...but...if I joined empire I wouldn't be able to *bleep* jorgan. Well, maybe I would be able to in open world pvp. lol.

Actually I do have a 50 BH with her toyboy Torian, and also a SI with Andronikos, but I just can't seem to tear myself away from the Republic right now. :D

roll agent.... vector's golden voice will persuade you to. hes very good diplomatically, that way.

roll agent.... vector's golden voice will persuade you to. hes very good diplomatically, that way.

and to add more sass to vette

" another *bleep*ing assignment"

oops... double post >.>

Edited by Crezelle

When we first meet Quinn:

"Sir-I apologize sir. It's the best I could do."

Quinn: "If that's your *BLEEP*, you're useless to me. I could *BLEEP* you *BLEEP* with a clear conscious. Is that what you want?"

:D

Edited by JediElf

Quinn: "If that's your *BLEEP*, you're useless to me. I could *BLEEP* you *BLEEP* with a clear conscious. Is that what you want?"

roflmao

Oh Quinn.....

Aric again (everything he says is dirty, I swear):

"Got a problem, sir. *Bleep* malfunction. Had a couple of misfires during that prison run."

Oh god, this thread can never die. Its keeping me young...and immature. And I like that. :o

Oh, dear. If you want to go beyond stock quotes (and no I don't have the man's entire script memorized...yet...)

- I'm sure you know what you're doing, my lord. But BLEEPing the Jedi is a...curious choice.

- Clearly you are not a typical Sith. I will adjust future BLEEP to account for your unprecedented abilities.

Oooh, or Vector, about five seconds after you meet him:

- We trust our BLEEP doesn't disturb you?

And upon joining your crew:

- You know, we used to advise first contact missions to new star systems; we BLEEPed some unusual people. But we haven't had many new experiences since Joining the Killiks. Time to broaden our horizons.

Edited by bright_ephemera
clarity

Jaesa: "I'll taste your BLEEP

Jaesa: "The BLEEP stains on my gear are crusty. Need to freshen them up

Blizz: "Aww, Blizz forget BLEEP

Blizz: "Where Boss BLEEP Blizz today?"

Skadge: "How'd a hard case like you get tangled up with a bunch of BLEEPers

Skadge: "Had a good thing goin' back on Coruscant. Empire BLEEPed that place up real good

That's all I can think of for now D:

Edited by Jakesey

Aric again (everything he says is dirty, I swear):

"Got a problem, sir. *Bleep* malfunction. Had a couple of misfires during that prison run."

Oh god, this thread can never die. Its keeping me young...and immature. And I like that. :o

i gotta admit, jorgan does have a smexy voice... but i'd still rather have vector read me bedtime stories :D

" *bleep* deeply, for there is great beauty to be found here, along with ..keen discomfort"

AJ: "I need to *bleeep* you. In private." I adore when that talk button pops up on his character portrait because it means I can click him and he says this...okay, sure, whatever you say...private...yep...let me drop this entire questline right here in the middle of a mob-infested swamp and qt out...;)

Also:

"You're the boss."

AJ: "I need to *bleeep* you. In private." I adore when that talk button pops up on his character portrait because it means I can click him and he says this...okay, sure, whatever you say...private...yep...let me drop this entire questline right here in the middle of a mob-infested swamp and qt out...;)

You know I have totally done that....on more than one occasion.

Out in the middle of Tatooine and a talk button pops up? No problem - check my fleet pass - yay its not on cooldown so back to the cantina to have the conversation - I can finish those quests out in the middle of nowhere land later. :D I swear I get so distracted by companions in this game I don't even know how I manage to level....

You know I have totally done that....on more than one occasion.

Out in the middle of Tatooine and a talk button pops up? No problem - check my fleet pass - yay its not on cooldown so back to the cantina to have the conversation - I can finish those quests out in the middle of nowhere land later. :D I swear I get so distracted by companions in this game I don't even know how I manage to level....

lmao yep guilty here

" all right! i think he wants to score! * B-lines it to the ship* the galaxy can wait :D "

C2: every time i see you return from a mission, i thank the maker i wasn't designed for *bleep* "

Edited by Crezelle

lmao yep guilty here

" all right! i think he wants to score! * B-lines it to the ship* the galaxy can wait :D "

C2: every time i see you return from a mission, i thank the maker i wasn't designed for *bleep* "

"Screw the republic! My companion wants smoochy times!" Yeah, I make a real good trooper. Drop my mission at the slightest hint of er...fade to black time. Terrible. *shakes head*.

"Screw the republic! My companion wants smoochy times!" Yeah, I make a real good trooper. Drop my mission at the slightest hint of er...fade to black time. Terrible. *shakes head*.

its best when your grouping. im in the same room as bf, way back when my agent was new

" all right! vector FINALLY wants to talk, this could be it! * transports, leaving bf in the middle of hostile ground*"

" ()*^&*^ dont do that we have missions to finish"

" i have "missions" to " finish" too... um... it's not promting you to watch this in spectator mode...right? whew. hey, don't watch over my shoulder. i want to be alone with him, thank you :mad: "

I did that too...and I didn't even get any ftb until level 43! :(

its best when your grouping. im in the same room as bf, way back when my agent was new

" all right! vector FINALLY wants to talk, this could be it! * transports, leaving bf in the middle of hostile ground*"

" ()*^&*^ dont do that we have missions to finish"

" i have "missions" to " finish" too... um... it's not promting you to watch this in spectator mode...right? whew. hey, don't watch over my shoulder. i want to be alone with him, thank you :mad: "

And this is why I wait to do companion conversations when my RL husband is at work. :D

All that alone time with the pixels.

And this is why I wait to do companion conversations when my RL husband is at work. :D

All that alone time with the pixels.

pixels need love too.

i just tell him how cute the scene was to try and make him jealous...

oddly..hasen't worked....

and yes... i tried rubbing forearms just to say i tried.... he just gave me an odd look " wth are you doing?"

pixels need love too.

i just tell him how cute the scene was to try and make him jealous...

oddly..hasen't worked....

and yes... i tried rubbing forearms just to say i tried.... he just gave me an odd look " wth are you doing?"

Except he HATES Quinn.. and I think my cat just stepped into my dinner... gross...

Scene? cute? Bah! Forget that... Quinn is HAWT!

And Jorgan is just a fuzzy loveable grumpy kitten... :D

At this point my husband just rolls his eyes when I go into a scene. Like "Yup, this is Crazy Woman Activity #12, to be filed among the hairstyling thing and the women's-magazines thing...nothin' I can do."

What isn't really out of context is my Andronikos: "Look, I BLEEP you, you BLEEP me, but let's not ruin a good thing with too much talking." Sounds just like him.

Except he HATES Quinn.. and I think my cat just stepped into my dinner... gross...

Scene? cute? Bah! Forget that... Quinn is HAWT!

And Jorgan is just a fuzzy loveable grumpy kitten... :D

I'm with your hubby on this one. When my gf did her romance with him, and then that certain event happens, and she broke it off with him.... ok, SPOILER TAG TIME...

She breaks up with him after he tries to kill her, and he says "I was hoping for more..."

Like, WITH A CORPSE???? WTH is wrong with that clown???

Yeah, Quinn is one seriously disturbed individual.