I'm interested in seeing the numbers for how many are doing ops now.

I think the whole Black Hole Commendations idea was a bad one. You can get 38 a week without doing the new operation, 86 if you do.

My guild feels like we've been less incentivized to do ops. We've finished our runs of explosive conflict now in much shorter time than we ever did with the previous two because you get the set bonuses with only 4 pieces of gear. When we realized we all basically had all our gear for the set bonus from Denova, we just started doing the easier stuff to get black hole comms and wrapped it up pretty fast. So we're pretty much back to general inactivity.

I'm hoping this isn't repeated in 1.3 onward, as I understand there will be a new op, fp, and daily zone then.

I think the biggest indicator of whether or not that will happen will be if the amount of people doing ops has decreased.

I mean I don't entirely blame Bioware. It's an mmo, they're trying different things. I just hope this is one they don't continue with in the same way.

That and no cross server lfg.

I think the whole Black Hole Commendations idea was a bad one. You can get 38 a week without doing the new operation, 86 if you do.

My guild feels like we've been less incentivized to do ops. We've finished our runs of explosive conflict now in much shorter time than we ever did with the previous two because you get the set bonuses with only 4 pieces of gear. When we realized we all basically had all our gear for the set bonus from Denova, we just started doing the easier stuff to get black hole comms and wrapped it up pretty fast. So we're pretty much back to general inactivity.

I'm hoping this isn't repeated in 1.3 onward, as I understand there will be a new op, fp, and daily zone then.

I think the biggest indicator of whether or not that will happen will be if the amount of people doing ops has decreased.

I mean I don't entirely blame Bioware. It's an mmo, they're trying different things. I just hope this is one they don't continue with in the same way.

That and no cross server lfg.

You made the wrong choice, took an easy way out, got bored. How is that their fault? Because it was there? No one forced you, right?

Sounds like you are looking for a first person on line shooter then an rpg that allows you to enjoy content with friends. The desire for a cross server LFG was the tip off. That is in no way conducive to an MMORPG.

38?

I count

8 Kaon/Island-Weekly

6 Black Hole-Weekly

12 Karagga´s Palace

A few for Pilgrim (but most time not spawnable because of bugged)

What do I miss?

EC Story and Hardmode!

2 per Boss, 5 bosses, 2 Modes = 20!

4 per chest, 3 chests per raid, 2 Modes = 24!

Wrap it up and you have 70, maybe I missed something :-)

EC Story and Hardmode!

2 per Boss, 5 bosses, 2 Modes = 20!

4 per chest, 3 chests per raid, 2 Modes = 24!

Wrap it up and you have 70, maybe I missed something :-)

Little correction:

There are only 4 bosses in EC. On story there are 2 per boss, on hard there are 4 per boss :).

And you forgot the weekly quest on it.

But still. OP said 38 without the new ops. You cant count nightmare pillgrim as well, because than you could as well add the ops.

This really leave only: Correlia Weekly, Flashpoint Weekly and KP nightmare

But if you do KP nightmare, you can as well do EC story. So why exclude the new OPS?

Player who dont raid can get 14 per week. That gives one armor part every 3-5 weeks. IMO thats a fair deal.

And for raider it means around one Armor part every week. Good to remove the mods and put them into the rakata or columi stuff. So even if they cant do hard EC they will basicly get one new armor every week, but have to do ops for it.

Basicly you have to buy: Head, Chest, Glove, Boot, Legs, Offhand from Black hole. And maybe 3 or 4 pieces extra to get the best armor, mod and enhancment. The ear and implant depend on the class if rakata or black hole. For bracer and belt the orange with mods or augmented rakata are still the best.

So thats what? Around 600 Black Hole Commendations? For a cassual thats nearly one year. For a raider its alot less, since the extra loot from hard. But still some time. And from my view more than enough for 95% of all guilds (exclude the 5% that are already done and overfarmed everything).

Edited by Aritok