tired of playin same people pvp??

Blitzedkreig

i know i am. on my server it seems every 3rd to 4th game i play the same guild... who is in all war hero gear.... seemingly pvp'n just to torment me. i am trying to upgrade from battlemeaster to war hero.... and do very well vs anyone but this guild. but MAN i am gettin annoyed. i have noticed the pvp community shrinking.... which also isnt helping.

swtor NEEDS to do the cross server patch. or i am out. other servers havin similar probs or is it just mine??

What I like is during the week, where I'm pugging, finish a game. Join a new one, and now it's the exact same 16 people; just the deck has been reshuffled. "Ah, I'm with soandso this time, cool; but crap, yadayada is on the other team now." Then the next game after that it's the same thing, and then the same thing, and then the same thing - just the players are shuffled.

At least it's not as frustrating as when a Premade queues. Then I just end up going against them every other match (sometimes multiples in a row). After they crush your pug the first time, you know it's going to be a long night and no real point in re-queuing.

At least it's not as frustrating as when a Premade queues. Then I just end up going against them every other match (sometimes multiples in a row). After they crush your pug the first time, you know it's going to be a long night and no real point in re-queuing.

That's what I keep ending up with. And i never seem to get lucky and be one of the four people with the premade... oh no, i'm on the team with folks in Columni who can't spot a healer if it's sitting on their heads!

yeah I cant even seem get into pvp matches anymore so im stuck in half BM half recruit, going against Imperial WH's

the gear difference is so bad that now Half the time republic players wont even queue, and I see Imperial still doing WZ's due to the same faction, while I on the republic side cant get a wz to pop

How am i supposed to catch up?

yeah I cant even seem get into pvp matches anymore so im stuck in half BM half recruit, going against Imperial WH's

the gear difference is so bad that now Half the time republic players wont even queue, and I see Imperial still doing WZ's due to the same faction, while I on the republic side cant get a wz to pop

How am i supposed to catch up?

your gear sounds fine, and not all imps are decked out in war hero gear....personally I'd just wait till rated gets here so you don't have such a bad grind to earn wh gear.

What I like is during the week, where I'm pugging, finish a game. Join a new one, and now it's the exact same 16 people; just the deck has been reshuffled. "Ah, I'm with soandso this time, cool; but crap, yadayada is on the other team now." Then the next game after that it's the same thing, and then the same thing, and then the same thing - just the players are shuffled.

im tired of getting destroyed by premades myself. i have temporarily retired from pvping and went back to lvling alts. BW needs to seperate the premades from the pugs, and also open up cross server que's. that is pretty much the only thing that will get me back into wz's. i also noticed a sharp decline in how many people were que'ing up for wz's as well. the que times were starting to get longer and longer over a period of 3 weeks.

im tired of getting destroyed by premades myself. i have temporarily retired from pvping and went back to lvling alts. BW needs to seperate the premades from the pugs, and also open up cross server que's. that is pretty much the only thing that will get me back into wz's. i also noticed a sharp decline in how many people were que'ing up for wz's as well. the que times were starting to get longer and longer over a period of 3 weeks.

I did the same thing, but watch out. God forbid you say it's unfair to go up against the same premades every match making it a hassle to complete your daily because then the community will just flame you either calling you bad or saying "derp make ur own premade" which just ignores the problem. There is a difference between a party of rl friends that want to play together and an organized team on vent designed to steamroll pugs.

Edited by Darth-Rammstein