Whats your Juggernaut look like!?

Appok

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice look! What gear is that if I may ask?

Me myself look like I was wearing a gray spandex suit and yet I'm level 24, hoping I'll start to look good soon :)

I believe that is the Indignation Chestguard. It's a random purple drop from world mobs, I have the same thing. Either that or it's something else that looks exactly the same.

Funnily enough, my SW looks exactly like his, just with a different scar. Kind of freaky.

I believe that is the Indignation Chestguard. It's a random purple drop from world mobs, I have the same thing. Either that or it's something else that looks exactly the same.

Funnily enough, my SW looks exactly like his, just with a different scar. Kind of freaky.

Awesome, thansk mate!

Does the cloak come with the chest aswell or?

Is correct, random world drop epic. :)

Awesome look, similar to the sith warrior in the last video, "smuggler vs sith warrior".

I was wondering where we could get this armor, can you tell me ?

Thanks.

From a random box unfortunately. Blue box from Alderaan tokens.

Quick question, are the ventilators random drops or quest rewards?? Seen a lot of them, but haven't been able to get one. They look totally awesome and I like how they make your voice sound.

I got an Orange one as a quest reward, on Nar Shadda I think.