Let us /duel in fleet

Lt_Latency

I know it's not balanced for 1vs1 but

It gives us something to do while /LFGing, You need a dueling spot that is near the main chat channel.

I like to duel because it help me learn how to deal with other classes and what spells I need to look out for this is hard to learn when you have 4 people attacking in warzones. But it's hard to find people to do it with when you can't do it near the import stuff in the game.

I think the main reason that dueling was removed from Fleet was the whole "lag" issue. Apparently people on higher population servers or factions *coughImperialscough* have a problem with a lot of people on Fleet. So the smart thing to do was to reduce that amount of action going on. But it would be cool to be able to duel on one of the other fleets or in an instance on fleet. Better yet.. fix the game engine.

I think a separate instance to duel in would be the answer. Just make the fleet chat available there - should solve any lag problem on fleet itself. The only annoyance would be zoning back and forth between fleet and the dueling instance.

There should be dueling arenas on fleet and on planets, with players able to watch. How about facing champion creatures solo in the arena aswell as a 2-4 man team things like krayt dragons, rancors, ackley, vine cats, wampa. and anything else you've got. aslong as it was challenging as opposed to the ones you find out in the world/s.

There should definatly be one on tattooine.

A seperated area I could get behind, even if it does not appeal to me. But pls nothing on the Fleet proper as lag is already heavy due to groups and car shows. Edited by Elhanan

I know it's not balanced for 1vs1 but

It gives us something to do while /LFGing, You need a dueling spot that is near the main chat channel.

I like to duel because it help me learn how to deal with other classes and what spells I need to look out for this is hard to learn when you have 4 people attacking in warzones. But it's hard to find people to do it with when you can't do it near the import stuff in the game.

I'd support this as long as the areas players are allowed to duel in are limited in fleet. No dueling near mailboxes, vaults, GTN nodes, trainers, merchants etc and if they add an auto decline /duel option to preferences.

Edited by Keta

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.