Where is the Space pvp?

Zoso-six

its not really the best minigame for PvP tbh. although it would be kinda fun to play around with.

but it will simply be a case of who has all their missiles then who has the better aim then gear.

Yeah they might have to upgrade to a free form flight model for space pvp and group missions. I think they could add that and keep the other on rails space content too.

**** instances.

Infinite space where you will never find anyone is much better I assume?

Why humans were made with the ability to talk without using brain first. Its fun, but since we evolved the stupid ones don't die anymore and we have to live with them :( and they breed if that was not bad enough.

I found the space pvp!

http://www.eveonline.com/

It's been there a long time. I'd rather not see it here.

The great thing about it is that it would be optional so just don't do it...

As for space PVP would be cool but not with the current mini-game model would have to be closer to the old SWG/X-Wing/Tie Fighter games.

Certainly not impossible, but probably not anytime "soon".

Optional yes as in we don't have to do it if we don't want to, but you're asking them to pull developers away from the pvp that they could improve and instead put in a whole new game mechanic requiring new graphics and coding for ship-to-ship combat which is what I'm guessing most people want (not rail-gun target practice).

I'm saying they should make the existing pvp better. If they want to add ship-to-ship ina two years or so, that'd be fine with me as long as the pvp available at launch is also seeing content additions and such. Until then, ship-to-ship would take too many resources.

• 1 year later...