Goodbye swtor community

I've met alot of real cool people here and I think we are all surprised we are leaving this soon into the game's launch, we tried to be the stubborn ones and stick it out and believe the game's problems were due to it being a new game. There is simply nothing to do when loggin in now, a guild of over 100+ people and only 14 log on to a server whose peek times boasts 60 people on fleet. Had they compressed the population of servers once the initial boom of launch poplulation came down to its true population, we wouldnt be leaving. Thank you bioware for the free month and allowing us a chance to make sure we were making the right choice, I would of been bitter had I actualy paid for this last month of logging into to do nothing, but ty again for the free month :)

I've met alot of real cool people here and I think we are all surprised we are leaving this soon into the game's launch, we tried to be the stubborn ones and stick it out and believe the game's problems were due to it being a new game. There is simply nothing to do when loggin in now, a guild of over 100+ people and only 14 log on to a server whose peek times boasts 60 people on fleet. Had they compressed the population of servers once the initial boom of launch poplulation came down to its true population, we wouldnt be leaving. Thank you bioware for the free month and allowing us a chance to make sure we were making the right choice, I would of been bitter had I actualy paid for this last month of logging into to do nothing, but ty again for the free month :)

You are freaking spoiled man.

Try 1-2 persons in guild and 3-4 at fleet

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself versus revolving around a farewell to the community.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.