Enemies health keeps increasing, but my damage doesn't catch up....

Kboogle

I can do the exact same thing on my shadow and my powertech while doing a lot more damage

1. Juggernauts/guardians are one of the easiest classes in the game to play, it's pretty hard to do something wrong on them.

2. I'm not getting "defensive"

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBfGdX_z1Pg&feature=youtube_gdata

there you go

I told you not to upload that.

You didn't use Zealous Leap (Obliterate) or Combat Focus (Enrage) one time, which is why your second Force Sweep (Smash) doesn't Crit. You do, however, use your Basic Attack (whatever it's called), quite a bit, instead of using Blade Storm (Scream), or whatever your version of Sundering Assault is (Sundering Strike?), which you only used twice, and much later than you should have, to boot. Strike One.

It looks like you use Overhead Slash (Impale) somewhat properly, but again, no use of Combat Focus (Enrage), and the amount of damage that you take implies that you don't have Unremitting (Unstoppable)...but since I don't know what that buff looks like, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. Since we have already established that you don't really use Blade Storm (Scream) from the Focus (Rage) critique, it is no surprise that I didn't see that bleed up along with the one from Overhead Slash (Impale). At 33, it's also possible for you to have Crit Blade Storms (Screams), but at the cost of Overhead Slash (Impale) bleeds. You also let your Sunder stack fall off, which doesn't matter so much for Focus (Rage), but does for Vigilance (Vengeance). Strike Two.

I don't know what companions you get when on the Jedi Knight, but even if you don't have a healing companion yet, Kira isn't your best choice. Either the healing companion, T7, or a ranged dps would be a better choice. Also, I didn't see any Defensive CD's used. Strike Three.

So yes, it's quite likely that others are doing things that are *any different,* than what you are doing, and having more speed and success as a result. I also notice a lot of useless running back and forth - are you trying to get the mob to miss you? Looking at the video, I'd say it's not working. It doesn't really work on players either, btw.

Riôt

Edited by lordofdamornin

1. Juggernauts/guardians are one of the easiest classes in the game to play, it's pretty hard to do something wrong on them.

there you go

1- nice vid. It shows plenty of things you can do better. Thanks for proving my point...you are doing stuff wrong.

2- so egotistical it is! sad thing is you don't have much to be egotistical about given that Vid...hope the OP doesn't take you too seriously. but then again, serious egotism usually is a reflexive reaction. hope you can drop it someday...you may be able to get better at being a player as a result

I can do the exact same thing on my shadow and my powertech while doing a lot more damage

there you go

The two posters above have brought up several good points. The vid helps understanding what you can improve on.

There's one that I want to footstomp on....what, what and WHAT are you trying to achieve with this side-to-side running?

Do you think it has anything to do with dodging? It does not. Dodging is an equation...you're in striking range...a math calculation is gonna decide if you dodge or not, including some RNG. That equation is gonna take several factors into acount...and that side-to-side running is not gonna affect that calculation.

there you go

You took the time to record and upload that, so I will give you my fair assessment of your perforence (and try to do it without being polarizing).

I cannot speak for Focus spec, as I fell in love with Viligance after playing Defense spec at first and have never tried Focus. Although according to most on these forums that I have read if you are min/maxing, Focus would level even more quickly than Viligance due to LOLSMASH crits on groups of mobs.

- First thing I noticed was that you used Strike on your third global of this fight which was a wasted move due to very low damage, and you never used Combat Focus (6 free focus) throughout the duration of the fight. You can kill this mob without ever wasting globals using Strike.

- On your Blade Storm you didn't spec into the DoT component, which is is key IMO along with the Overhand slash DoT even while leveling. There really are not a whole lot of places to put these talents that would server a better purpose.

- You did spec into Force Rush (which is a KEY talent for this spec and represents a big milestone for this spec), and it proc'd on your first Overhand Slash, however your rotation is out of whack and you took no advantage of this proc. After your Master Strike you opted to force push and charge instead of use Blade Storm, even though it was ready to be used and you had enough focus to use it. This allowed your Force Rush buff to expire.

_ Your rotation should have been as follows. Force Leap --> Sundering Strike --> Overhand Slash --> Blade Storm --> Sundering Strike --> Force Stasis (or push and Charge) --> Sundering Strike --> etc. Than once Overhand Slash and Blade Storm and back on cooldown, use Master Strike instead of Force Stasis, the next time after that use push and charge, etc. Beyond a certain level (I cannot remember when), you should not be using Strike much at all as Vigilance. Your rotation becomes Sundering Strike every third ability, with the others used in between them as necessary depending on the circumstances.

- You neglected to use Force Stasis in this fight. Best time is after you have applied your Blade Storm DoT and your Overhand Slash DoT (if spec'd into these two), as the damage of Force Stasis by itself is negligible. If you use Force Stasis between your main ability roatations as a filler, you gain the focus, and the mob is taking more damage as a result of all three DoTs (4 once you have Plasma Brand).

- You used Force Sweep near the end of the fight. This should never be used against a single mob UNLESS you are talented into getting it free. And even then it should be at the very bottom of the priority list slightly above using Strike or Slash IMO.

- You used no relics during this fight, which for me was standard practice on even strong type mobs as they come off of cooldown fairly quickly. You can get relics from the Dark/Light side vendors on the fleet as early as level 19. But to be honest, this brings your gear in general into question. If you didn't bother to get relics, what else have you neglected to upgrade/get?

- Then of course the obvious that you used no defensive CDs in this fight which resulted in your death (although this thread was about damage, and not weither or not you could kill the mob which you definately still could have)

Your movie makes it very apparent that you do not know this class as well as you thought you did, and there are many things you could be doing more effectively/ efficently. Try these things out and you find that your once dismal DPS will become much more effective.

Once you get Oppertune Strike and Pommel Strike (you might have already, I cannot remember when you get them) this whole thing gets even a little more complex as you start using those against weak, normal, and strong mobs as well.

One of the things that makes this class fun for me is the dynamic fighting style where you leap into a group of mobs, quickly dispatch the first using Oppertune Strike and Sundering, move onto the next with Blade Storm and Pommel Strike, move onto the third mob etc.

This AC starts out very basic and underwhelming, but becomes a late bloomer and is increasingly more complex over time.

I hope this has helped.

There's one that I want to footstomp on....what, what and WHAT are you trying to achieve with this side-to-side running?

Do you think it has anything to do with dodging? It does not. Dodging is an equation...you're in striking range...a math calculation is gonna decide if you dodge or not, including some RNG. That equation is gonna take several factors into acount...and that side-to-side running is not gonna affect that calculation.

I may be wrong, but I believe he is running side to side to reset his "autoswing timer" as to make his numbers worse.

i sure hope not as there is no auto-attack in this game :confused:

I didn't say how much damage I did, I just say I broke 75K without breaking a sweat, but never 300K. They took away that chance when they shortened Void star to the point that it ends when 1 team opens 1 more door than the other. in a game where both teams are equally skilled/unskilled you might see it.

to each his own, I find the sniper a lot easier to play, but not as fun.

trololollo @ the video :D that was bad and I play 1 handed and don't fail that hard.

Edited by Fallerup

I told you not to upload that.

You didn't use Zealous Leap (Obliterate) or Combat Focus (Enrage) one time, which is why your second Force Sweep (Smash) doesn't Crit. You do, however, use your Basic Attack (whatever it's called), quite a bit, instead of using Blade Storm (Scream), or whatever your version of Sundering Assault is (Sundering Strike?), which you only used twice, and much later than you should have, to boot. Strike One.

It looks like you use Overhead Slash (Impale) somewhat properly, but again, no use of Combat Focus (Enrage), and the amount of damage that you take implies that you don't have Unremitting (Unstoppable)...but since I don't know what that buff looks like, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. Since we have already established that you don't really use Blade Storm (Scream) from the Focus (Rage) critique, it is no surprise that I didn't see that bleed up along with the one from Overhead Slash (Impale). At 33, it's also possible for you to have Crit Blade Storms (Screams), but at the cost of Overhead Slash (Impale) bleeds. You also let your Sunder stack fall off, which doesn't matter so much for Focus (Rage), but does for Vigilance (Vengeance). Strike Two.

I don't know what companions you get when on the Jedi Knight, but even if you don't have a healing companion yet, Kira isn't your best choice. Either the healing companion, T7, or a ranged dps would be a better choice. Also, I didn't see any Defensive CD's used. Strike Three.

So yes, it's quite likely that others are doing things that are *any different,* than what you are doing, and having more speed and success as a result. I also notice a lot of useless running back and forth - are you trying to get the mob to miss you? Looking at the video, I'd say it's not working. It doesn't really work on players either, btw.

Riôt

Not trying to make excuses but I haven't played my guardian in over two months so of course I'm going to make a couple mistakes, if I was playing it regularly (like I was two months ago) then I wouldn't be making these mistakes. The point is though that I have no problem WHATSOEVER with these mobs on ANY other char, I can kill them with my *********** eyes closed. Of course I could have killed the mob easily if I popped my CDs but the point was that I shouldn't have to blow all my *********** CDs just to kill a stupid elite.

1- nice vid. It shows plenty of things you can do better. Thanks for proving my point...you are doing stuff wrong.

2- so egotistical it is! sad thing is you don't have much to be egotistical about given that Vid...hope the OP doesn't take you too seriously. but then again, serious egotism usually is a reflexive reaction. hope you can drop it someday...you may be able to get better at being a player as a result

1. Part of the reason I uploaded it was to see what I was doing wrong

2. When was I ever being egotistical?

The two posters above have brought up several good points. The vid helps understanding what you can improve on.

Lol it has nothing to do with dodging, I just do that for no reason

trololollo @ the video :D that was bad and I play 1 handed and don't fail that hard.
ugh do I really need to upload a video of me ******** on kids on my PT or shadow now?

1. Part of the reason I uploaded it was to see what I was doing wrong

2. When was I ever being egotistical?

You were being egotistical because you were Taking your own experiences and throwing them out as fact...and when people challenged them you were assuming that you "knew it all". Now, It's entirely possible that you did not intend to communicate that, but i have yet to see you go back and look at your own words. your comments are why people are getting worked up and pushing back at you.

Now, if you didn't mean those things, then you have yet to retract your statement, or even begin to try and explain why you said what you said. So I'm assuming that you made those comments with the full intention of believing them...which makes them egotistical....at best they are ignorant and narcissistic.

I'm doing absolutely nothing wrong on my guardian yet it's so horrible when leveling that I just dropped the AC entirely. Have you leveled any other class besides a jugg/guardian?

That comment is saying that your doing everything correct and the class sucks. Which is wrong. your statement rules out any alternatives otherwise, which goes directly against just about every regular and seasoned jugg's experience with the class. which is why people asked for a Video. this wasn't about personal analysis friend....you directly challenged everything that we Jugg's have done, and said that you knew it all. Then your vid showed that you didn't....and now you are either backpedaling or are horrible at communicating your thoughts.

so which is it? Im a relaxed guy...if you simply don't know the class well then say so. I'll be one of the first to step up and help ya out. I enjoy it actually. But according to your above comment...you don't need help, cause your doing "what everyone else is doing"....in spite of your video proving otherwise.

So...yeah, your egotistical, unless you are willing to clarify your statements.

And if you put up your vid for advice, I'm willing to help, as many others are. But insulting those who you are trying to learn from is a HORRIBLE way to start the communication chain.

And if you really are just egotistical, short sighted and Narcissistic, then I'd honestly just grab the lube and be prepared...you wont get much leeway on these forums.

You were being egotistical because you were Taking your own experiences and throwing them out as fact...and when people challenged them you were assuming that you "knew it all". Now, It's entirely possible that you did not intend to communicate that, but i have yet to see you go back and look at your own words. your comments are why people are getting worked up and pushing back at you.

Now, if you didn't mean those things, then you have yet to retract your statement, or even begin to try and explain why you said what you said. So I'm assuming that you made those comments with the full intention of believing them...which makes them egotistical....at best they are ignorant and narcissistic.

That comment is saying that your doing everything correct and the class sucks. Which is wrong. your statement rules out any alternatives otherwise, which goes directly against just about every regular and seasoned jugg's experience with the class. which is why people asked for a Video. this wasn't about personal analysis friend....you directly challenged everything that we Jugg's have done, and said that you knew it all. Then your vid showed that you didn't....and now you are either backpedaling or are horrible at communicating your thoughts.

so which is it? Im a relaxed guy...if you simply don't know the class well then say so. I'll be one of the first to step up and help ya out. I enjoy it actually. But according to your above comment...you don't need help, cause your doing "what everyone else is doing"....in spite of your video proving otherwise.

So...yeah, your egotistical, unless you are willing to clarify your statements.

And if you put up your vid for advice, I'm willing to help, as many others are. But insulting those who you are trying to learn from is a HORRIBLE way to start the communication chain.

And if you really are just egotistical, short sighted and Narcissistic, then I'd honestly just grab the lube and be prepared...you wont get much leeway on these forums.

Like I said, that video was the first time I played this char in over 2 months (3-4 months is probably more accurate) so obviously I'm going to make a couple mistakes. I can clearly see in the videos where I made mistakes and I wasn't making those mistakes when I was playing the class regularly at the beginning of the game yet I was still having the exact same problems, extremely low damage and low survivability. I could play any other class (I have a 30+ of each class) and just faceroll on my keyboard and still kill this mob. I have a lvl33 sage that I haven't played in over 3 months as well who's logged in the same area, I guarantee you that I could log on it right now and have no problem whatsoever killing this mob regardless of how rusty I am on that char.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=440753

^ Clearly I'm not the only one who thinks guardian damage and survivability is terrible, people who actually think guardians are good at anything right now are just lying to themselves.

Like I said, that video was the first time I played this char in over 2 months (3-4 months is probably more accurate) so obviously I'm going to make a couple mistakes. I can clearly see in the videos where I made mistakes and I wasn't making those mistakes when I was playing the class regularly at the beginning of the game yet I was still having the exact same problems, extremely low damage and low survivability. I could play any other class (I have a 30+ of each class) and just faceroll on my keyboard and still kill this mob. I have a lvl33 sage that I haven't played in over 3 months as well who's logged in the same area, I guarantee you that I could log on it right now and have no problem whatsoever killing this mob regardless of how rusty I am on that char.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=440753

^ Clearly I'm not the only one who thinks guardian damage and survivability is terrible, people who actually think guardians are good at anything right now are just lying to themselves.

Since you are using a link to that kind of a post as proof of you position, I just don't know how else I can try to help you understand that you (and that poster) are flat out wrong. On all counts.

I spelled out pretty clearly the things you could improve on in your play; did you even try them?

Riôt

I spelled out pretty clearly the things you could improve on in your play; did you even try them?

Riôt

Um no? I haven't played this char in around 3 months and I'm not going to be picking it up again unless bioware gives them some well deserved buffs. There's no reason whatsoever for me (or anyone else for that matter) to play this class over my powertech or shadow, everything a guardian can do a shadow and PT can do better.

Um no? I haven't played this char in around 3 months and I'm not going to be picking it up again unless bioware gives them some well deserved buffs. There's no reason whatsoever for me (or anyone else for that matter) to play this class over my powertech or shadow, everything a guardian can do a shadow and PT can do better.

So let me get this straight...

1) you don't play the character well

2) you refuse to play it blaming the design, and

3) you refuse to admit that your wrong...AND you refuse to admit that You could do better, AND you refuse to admit that your egotistical? or are you just ignoring my comments? seems like you are...which means this conversation is over basically. Don't know why I try sometimes.

the best part is when you admit that you do good on faceroll classes, and then say the jugg is broke because you can't faceroll it? pure awesome dude.

The class is not broke. It simply takes skill to work the class. the fact that you aren't willing to do it is fine...but don't blame the class because you want to EZ mode your way through the game.

L2P dude.

So let me get this straight...

1) you don't play the character well

2) you refuse to play it blaming the design, and

3) you refuse to admit that your wrong...AND you refuse to admit that You could do better, AND you refuse to admit that your egotistical? or are you just ignoring my comments? seems like you are...which means this conversation is over basically. Don't know why I try sometimes.

1. Um no, I play the class well when I play it regularly (which I don't anymore).

2. I don't play it because they're totally inferior to powertechs and shadows in almost every way so there's no point, literally the only thing guardians have over shadows/PTs is the fact that they can force leap -> force push -> force leap while carrying the ball in huttball.

3. I never said I didn't mess up in the video because I did and I can clearly see everything that I did wrong in the video, that doesn't change the fact that my guardian hits like a wet noodle and takes a **** ton of damage. Nothing I could have done differently would drastically change that.

I don't think you even know what egotistical means either, I never said I'm amazing or better than everyone else (although I am a pretty accomplished PvPer).

the best part is when you admit that you do good on faceroll classes, and then say the jugg is broke because you can't faceroll it? pure awesome dude.

The class is not broke. It simply takes skill to work the class. the fact that you aren't willing to do it is fine...but don't blame the class because you want to EZ mode your way through the game.

L2P dude.

I never said I do good on "faceroll classes", I meant I could literally pay 0 attention whatsoever on any other class and still kill that mob no problem. Guardians aren't actually hard to play, they just suck. I shouldn't have to treat a *********** lvl33 elite like a raid boss and blow all my CDs just to kill it, I should be able to sit there like a vegetable and kill it while watching TV like I can on EVERY other class because the 7 other ACs don't have extremely gimped damage and survivability.

Snipers and marauders are arguably the hardest classes to actually play well in this game and I have no problem whatsover playing them in either PvP or in PvE. Nor do I have any problems on my shadow, powertech, sage (even though I don't play it anymore), or operative.

1. Um no, I play the class well when I play it regularly (which I don't anymore).

2. I don't play it because they're totally inferior to powertechs and shadows in almost every way so there's no point, literally the only thing guardians have over shadows/PTs is the fact that they can force leap -> force push -> force leap while carrying the ball in huttball.

3. I never said I didn't mess up in the video because I did and I can clearly see everything that I did wrong in the video, that doesn't change the fact that my guardian hits like a wet noodle and takes a **** ton of damage. Nothing I could have done differently would drastically change that.

I don't think you even know what egotistical means either, I never said I'm amazing or better than everyone else (although I am a pretty accomplished PvPer).

I never said I do good on "faceroll classes", I meant I could literally pay 0 attention whatsoever on any other class and still kill that mob no problem. Guardians aren't actually hard to play, they just suck. I shouldn't have to treat a *********** lvl33 elite like a raid boss and blow all my CDs just to kill it, I should be able to sit there like a vegetable and kill it while watching TV like I can on EVERY other class because the 7 other ACs don't have extremely gimped damage and survivability.

Snipers and marauders are arguably the hardest classes to actually play well in this game and I have no problem whatsover playing them in either PvP or in PvE. Nor do I have any problems on my shadow, powertech, sage (even though I don't play it anymore), or operative.

Your not getting the point dude.

1. you DON"T play it well. I won't be able to convince you otherwise because you can't accept the fact that you may not be good at everything.

2. they are not inferior, they are more challenging to play.

3,. glad you can recognize that you have areas to improve. Think your still missing things though. And that's the problem, they aren't gimped. they do mature later then the other classes, and this has been regurgitated so often that I get sick of saying it sometimes. if you played one past 40 and played it well, you'd understand this.

you have problems on a lvl 33 elite? I soloed a LvL 37 champion on mine, with quinn in tow, and finished with close to 80% health when I was lvl 37, and I was DPS spec. not some godly tanking spec with defensive stats. Again....just because you couldn't do something with the class doesn't mean it's broke. And no, I'm not going to level another jugg to 37 to solo the elite and take a screenshot. because I know (as do many others who play it) that it's doable. your the one that is going contrary to popular understanding..

Now...the ONLY thing that you are correct on is that many of the other classes can be played in a vegetable state. But this is not the Jugg's fault....it's Bio for making the other classes EZ mode. You see...some people enjoy having a challenge. the Jugg's challenge is not earth shattering, its just something you have to be engaged in. Again....I HAVE SOLOED ON LEVEL CHAMPS WITH MY JUGG. there are others in this forum that have done the same. the fact that you cannot play the class does not make it broke in any sense of the word. I am sorry you can't play it well. but don't go trying to convince people it is an issue with the class. If anything, it's an issue with the other classes, not the jugg.

And please dont make my Jugg EZ mode...I enjoy the class for a reason. I Don't do PvP, I wont comment on that. I'll leave that up to others like Dracosz and Daemon.

the class is not broke. it can do EVERYTHING the other classes can do, and a few better then most. The fact of the matter is you are unwilling to put in the effort or focus to try. And THAT IS OKAY.

I repeat THAT IS OK. but it doesn't make the class broke. you have yet to get your Jugg post 40... I have one at 50 (raiding with him atm), another at 38, a third in his twenties..

this is in addition to my 2 PT BH in their mid 30's, a BH Merc at 45, Assassin at 39, Operative in her mid 20's, a sage and shadow consular in their mid 30's, and multiple toons of all classes and all levels. And My jugg can do everything they can, and it's more fun to do it on the jugg then the others. if you don't want to get your jugg past 40, that's fine. you don't have it in you. Fine. But don't post ignorant ranting cause you refuse to try.

Just say you don't like how the class is designed and move on. But you can't do that...I'm willing to conceded that the other classes are "easier" a.k.a auto mode, but that doesn't' break the class. sorry friend, but your lack of effort and willingness to try does not make my favorite class broke.

EDIT: I'm also willing to concede that the Jugg is slower to mature then the other classes (mentioned this above). To your credit, you were still in some of the "difficult" levels? this doesn't make it easier....but again, the class isn't broke. The definition of Broke is when the class cannot do what it needs to do in the game. The Jugg CAN do these things...but it takes more focus, more work, and the ability to stick to it. this "stick to it-ness" is harder at the early levels, but still doable. I'm going on my 3rd Jugg, and at this point I'd feel comfortable saying that they can do it all even at the early levels as good as the other classes. but not as easy.

Edited by Elyx

If you plan to take on a same-level elite in either of the DPS specs, and you're not geared out like crazy, bring a healing or tanking companion.

That said, I have no idea why you couldn't kill that elite with Kira. I've taken down many elites as both Vengeance (Vigilance) and Rage (Focus) spec'd while using Vette as my companion. It's a DPS race, no doubt, but unless you haven't upgraded Kira's gear in, like, forever, you should win that race every time.

A neat trick, when using a DPS companion to take down elites, is to send them in first and letting them tank for a bit while you stand back, or do reduced damage to avoid pulling aggro. Every DPS companion (to my recollection) has a short defensive cooldown, allowing them to mitigate a nice portion of damage for a while. In Kira's case, the ability is called Blade Ward (level 17) and it increases her parry and deflect chances by 50% for 12 seconds. Send her in, let her tank the bad boy for 12 seconds (or until she gets at around half health), then taunt the elite off her and unleash hell.

Alternatively, go tank spec.

Nowadays I'm just rolling Immortal (Defense) as it allows me to keep Vette around and, honestly, I can't tell a significant difference from when I was rolling Vengeance/Rage, except for the obvious ones, like a lack of Impale (Overhead Slash) for some additional single target burst and Shockwave (Singularity) for those big Smash (Force Sweep) crits.

With Retaliation (Riposte) costing only 1 rage (focus), Smash being free every time it's off cooldown (thanks to Revenge/Courage) and Force Scream (Blade Storm) only costing 1 rage most of the time, I find that Immortal gives me much more freedom to play around with. The added survivability doesn't mean a lot in AOE fights as my Rage spec could one-shot most of the normals, leaving less incoming damage per second and Vengeance giving me an automatic 20% damage mitigation for the first 4 seconds of the fight, giving me enough time to dispatch at least one or two normals, but the defensive skills of the Immortal tree really comes to show when you're fighting single targets.

Between Force Choke (Force Stasis), Backhand (Hilt Strike), Force Push and Force Charge (Force Leap), I've got enough CC on short cooldowns that I can incapacitate an elite for at least 10 seconds. Couple that with Vette tanking for the first 12 seconds (not needed as Immortal, but still an option), you're looking at ~20 seconds of you not taking any damage while the elite is.

This game isn't World of Warcraft. You can't just /facedesk and win. Maybe for the first 20 levels, but only because the game wants you to learn how to fight. Around the time you get to Alderaan, you'll have to utilize your class' and your companion's full potential to not feel like fighting an uphill battle.

If you want to know how powerful the Juggernaut/Guardian can be, I'll tell you that I've done two 4-man heroics on Alderaan with a Sniper and our companions (Quinn for healing, Vector for DPS) in a Rage spec. Talk about DPS race. Aside from dying a few times there (sacrificing myself to allow the Sniper to finish the rest off), I've not died once on Alderaan and I've done missions (and soloed 2+ heroics) there as both an Immortal, Vengeance and Rage spec'd.

I finished the Chapter 1 class mission (boss fight) on Hutta with a Rage spec, using Vette (didn't know it was the boss fight until the fight was well underway, so couldn't summon Quinn) and lived.

Yes, it may require you to engage your brain more than the Powertech or Assassin, but that's what I like about it. If your primary interest in this game is to plow through content with a stapler holding down spacebar while you watch television, I'd suggest the Powertech/Assassin as well. But then I'd also ask you to stop griping about a class being "broken" when you refuse to improve your own ability to play it.

There are many things that can be improved upon with the Juggernaut, but there are just as many things you can improve upon as well. Your video told me that. Others told you that. Do BioWare, yourself and the rest of us a favor and lead by example.