Accuracy for DPS Scoundrel

As far as I know, Accuracy boosts your Ranged chance to hit (that would be white damage), while Tech abilities don't need accuracy to function (yellow damage).

Personally I'd say you're lowering potential damage output if you don't have a high enough Accuracy; since Flurry and Quick Shot are Ranged attacks and I'd like to see them hit fully every single time.

This is purely for PVE, though. I'm absolutely clueless in PVP.

(Open for corrections, by the way.)

Accuracy is also important for Tech attacks, because although they have a base 100% chance to hit Operation Bosses have a 10% defence stat so you need 110% to make sure you are still hitting them all. Even in PVP, normal classes have a 5% dodge chance so 105% tech accuracy is definitely not a bad thing. You can definitely have too much Accuracy, but having your Ranged in the 96-100 range and so your tech in the 106-110 range is a very good idea. It's also quite hard to avoid having that much accuracy.

The main attacks; blaster whip, sucker punch and back blast, are yellow damage with 100% hit chance by default and can't be dodged or avoided, but can be resisted (which is currently nothing you can gear for defensively). So stacking accuracy doesn't help those skills at all. It does however help flurry and quickshot hit more often but since they make up such a small portion of your total damage it is, probably, more worth it to stack power, crit and surge instead so you big attacks hit harder.

It is however preffered to stack at least 5% accuracy in pvp to counter the -5% accuracy debuff given by tanks, I've seen skills miss with due to that. And try to, as much as possible, use thermale grenade over quickshot as a filler since it hits for a little bit more and can't miss (+ more aoe damage!).