If this is the measure of your thoroughness...

mcgrace

...then I am scared and not confident in your ability to fix the game.

From your weekly community news title:

"Weekly Patch Notes Update: May 3th, 2012"

What is May 3th? Is that like a combined ground-hog leap year thing?

Its May 3rd. Come on. Get it right. Where are your editors???

Agreed. That's an appallingly sloppy typo. Does not speak well about their copy editing. On the other hand, if you read some of the comments on this forum, I doubt if many would even notice.

Sigh...

Just goes to show people will QQ about anything. Even newspapers print typos and errors. It happens. Most people don't care unless they are numerous and make reading it tiring/difficult.

You may not feel the same, however I am a firm believer that small errors are an indicator of ones work ethic and the amount of effort they are willing to put forth.

If you think its QQ'ing, then why do you think military Drill Sergeants go ballistic when a recruit has a medal 1/8 of an inch out of place? There is a reason for having things in order all the time. But, you probably were never in the military and wouldn't understand this.

Its called being thorough. Which BW has proven they are not. Hence, my example.

Besides. BW is not a 20 y/o drop out playing MMO's while looking for a job. They are a large company that is getting paid to get it right. If they can't edit their copy, then how confident are you in their ability to scrutinize the game coding?

Oh wait, they did awesome with companion bonuses off equipped items, and flashpoint bugs, and server populations, and ranked WZ's with 1.2, and....

Edited by mcgrace