Best way 2 deal with mara/sent

STRIKE_MAN_DOWN

I would like to offer some advice to taking on a mara/sent

1. Run away as fast as you can hoping he gets bored owning you

2. Use force sprint too run faster

3. Cry for help in chat

4. Dont attack them , this will only provoke them

5. Knock them off bridge and run in opposite direction so they cant jump back to you.

Hope my tips help

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

- Bring a tank

- Be full WH while he has lvl 40 greens

- Attack when he is afk

-Stand into fire, let him charge you, stun him and run out of fire. Have fun with your mara-bbq.

Works same with acid-pits.

- Be a marauder with better gear

- If none of above or stuff from OP works, Alt+F4 and do a ragethread on the forums.

11.Furiously defend that mara isn't op at all, posting your name and server, and making sure the word spreads. This will make your server marauders less likely to attack the only 0,00001% player base that defends them.

As a sniper (in 10-49 bracket)

Stay in Cover, Ambush as he runs up to you for knock back, root in place, your crit snipe skill, followed by the snipe, throw in your probe explosive thing at some point, as he should now be getting close to you again, your shiv stun skill (debilating strike i think?)...Maybe get a corrosive darty on him sometime at the front of the sequence to get soem DOT damage rolling.

anyway you get the point....the above is not the precise methodology, just what approx i have been doing with reasonable success on my 20 sniper.