Kills me to see

Dagna

Community News --- We are taking action against fraudulent charges

Meanwhile hacks are running rampant in WZ , and server are almost empty. BTW can we roll back I dont think I like 1.2. Was having more fun before they changed Illum.

So some people are legitimately breaking the law and stealing credit card information, but you want them to focus on your server population first?

I lol'd when I read it. Then I decided that I wouldn't dignify it with a response, but you opened the door.

The only hacking iveever seen in a warzone was the Voidstar door exploit. I only saw it twice and I leveled a toon to 50 by warzones only and that could be stopped with aoe

I think what the OP is actually saying is

"WAAAAAHHH this doesnt affect me so its not important"

Greetings Everyone,

We are closing this thread primarily because it poses a few topics of discussion already being discussed on the forums. We close threads to help consolidate discussion and keep the forums organized.

For clarification the Star Wars™ Discussion board is for discussion that is related to the Star Wars™ Universe, but off-topic to the game Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. For discussion on the game, please use the General Discussion forum.

In regards to how Bioware addresses the issues of exploiters. We've created this News Article to give insight on how Bioware handles actions on accounts that are caught using exploits: Action being taken against exploits and cheats

For discussion on low population servers please use the following threads:

Server population is dropping...

FREE Character Transfers are Coming!

If you have any suggestions for the game, you can find our Suggestion Box here.