NO BODY TYPE 4 Companions!??!

baronzemm

Why is there no body type 4 companions of all the humanoid companions?

This is an outrage, I'm tired of all these skinny tiny little companions.

Id be all for companion customizations that add a little bit of weight to our companions.

Or just flat out make some of them bigger.

Id be all for companion customizations that add a little bit of weight to our companions.

No thank you. Khem Val gets in my way all the time when I try to loot. I can't imagine more of his size... arg...

Skadge is B-type 4, but he's annoying and unlikable.

i'd definately be up for giving my female companions body type 4, Mako and vette are way too skinny for my liking...

I will agree that Vette just seems too skinny but Mako I think is fine right where shes at.

Wouldn't you have to unlock a thruster upgrade for your ship from Legacy to account for the increased mass?

It would be REASONABLEY priced at 1.5 to 2.5 million credits and allow your campanions to finally eat and gain weight in addition to providing the extra thrust needed to get into orbit.

;)

Skadge...

I was going to say Skadge but the OP did say "humanoid" so I figured that ruled out Skadge as he isn't really all that humanoid (but then he seems more sub-human to me even, whats funny about that is the majority of my toons are DS aligned and even then I find Skadge to be just too much).

I'd just like to know why so many of the girls are body type 1. I guess they all can't be sexy like my Elara. :o

You would think the companion gift for those body type 1's would be:

Sandwich.

+40

;)