What new mounts should we get?

In my personal opinion speeders are all good and all NOT including those damn space segways tier one rides. The bikes are cool but i want the classic design that was in the beta (So i heard) and Land speeders seem to be so few in style. multi seat landspeeders would be cool but i digress.

My point is i would adore new rides to get around. For me a walker would be pretty cool say take the AT-RT from the Clone Wars era. A fast moving two legged walker would rule or even four or more legged mechs.

Ive seen many want flying mounts or animals (Ok yeah a Dewback on Tat would be cool with my almost sandtrooper like Trooper) But a nice cool walker would suit me perfectly.

Where are these space segways you speak of? and how do i buy one? I have seen every single tier 1 speeder and none of them look like segways.

I *********** hate those giant car ones "ooh look at me i have money so i'm going to go block the republic fleet with my giant hovercar"

I'd quite like to see a swoop bike like the ones from KOTOR, bioware put one on board Revan's ship so i don't see why they can't just copy and paste it into this game. (obviously its not that easy, but it could be done) :)

I'd like to see better looking ones. I built my 1st Hotrigged Speeder Bike and sent it to my main. When I summoned it the 1st time, it already has chipped paint and scratches. Why?.. The devs could have made all the mounts better looking. Some look like floating lawnmowers.

I jsut want 2 person mounts...miss that aspect from SWG....not sure why it would be a bad thing haha.

But we need to end the dumb hover-car crap....too small a space to drive those around, love how the people in them try to look cool with 1.5+ mil mounts....and block vital areas of sight...

Smaller speeders make more sense in speed anyway... :rolleyes:

+ Small 2 legged walkers (like the AT-RT)

+ small 4 legged walkers

+ Tauntaun

+ lizard-creature thing like the one Obi-Wan rides in Ep. III during the Grievous chase battle

+ Dewback

+ Jetpacks

+ other designs for Landspeeders

+ other designs for Speeder bikes

+ Airspeeders if they implement flying mounts

+ make Landspeeders (new and current in-game) be 2, 3, or 4 person mounts.

They can do so much stuff. Only question is, how much time will they take to do it (because new stuff is bound to show up eventually).

Edited by Masakari_

Where are these space segways you speak of? and how do i buy one? I have seen every single tier 1 speeder and none of them look like segways.

I *********** hate those giant car ones "ooh look at me i have money so i'm going to go block the republic fleet with my giant hovercar"

I'd quite like to see a swoop bike like the ones from KOTOR, bioware put one on board Revan's ship so i don't see why they can't just copy and paste it into this game. (obviously its not that easy, but it could be done) :)

Ah my point was the teir one standing speeders make me think space segway. Also yeah landspeeders on fleet are annoying but yet noone has had the idea to be all nostalgic and ride around tat in one.

Wouldnt a Bantha be really slow? Then again it could go with the Tuskan Raider social armour :D

Yep, if BW would implement those they should be moving at normal player movement speed or something in my opinion :cool:

Yep, if BW would implement those they should be moving at normal player movement speed or something in my opinion :cool:

(insert tusklan raider shout sound here)

I think with speeders they tried to do both ground and flying mounts as a cheap answer. I still think walkers would be cool.