Name one thing that would make you play for another three months

ADGarner

Title says it all.

If Bioware said they intended to release a new mission that builds on the choices of prior missions every couple of weeks I would be super jazzed and they'd definitely keep me hooked and ready to commit to another three month sub.

To expound on my idea:

Take for example they added a mission after the result of the Voss Diplomacy. The decision you make there is meant to be a pretty big deal. A response mission that built on your prior decisions would be awesome.

So your turn. Name just one thing that would keep you hooked for another season.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game being available and running for another three months will keep me playing another three months.

For me I definitely feel that there's a lot of content to work through in this game! I actually have already subbed for another three. But there's some thing to be said for that "Jazz" factor. Where they promise to release some thing so cool that people say to themselves "I'm IN! Take my money! Let's do this!".

I just want to hear what people would be excited about for the future of SWTOR.

Freakin server merge would solve nearly all the problems people have with this game.

Ah but if they implemented this would YOU commit to a three month subscription because you're so excited about the new offering?

The game being available and running for another three months will keep me playing another three months.

Same. I love this game.

And my Skippy the Taun Taun Fawn.

I love you, Skippy. Do you love me too?

*Taun Taun Bleat*

Why do you say such hurtful things, Skippy? You're breaking my heart. You're giving me Heart palpitations.

*Taun Taun Bleat*

[bLEEP] you, Skippy.

Same. I love this game.

And my Skippy the Taun Taun Fawn.

I love you, Skippy. Do you love me too?

*Taun Taun Bleat*

Why do you say such hurtful things, Skippy? You're breaking my heart. You're giving me Heart palpitations.

*Taun Taun Bleat*

[bLEEP] you, Skippy.

Got into a fight with my Rice Krispies this morning... I distinctly heard "Snap, crackle, *@(% him."

This is not a reaction I was expecting! I just want to know what would excite you. What would make you really want to drum out another season in a heartbeat?

edit: Maybe I'm not clear. I LIKE THIS GAME. :) I want to hear from people who also like it and want to talk about the things they'd like to see in the future of SWTOR.

If you like the game, then you are already going to sub for another 3 months without any addition of any content because any new stuff will just be an added plus. no need to start a thread on why we would need a reason to.

To keep up with a speeder they'd have to be some fast creatures. What sort of creatures would you like to ride around the station?

The speeders are pretty slow moving, compared to other games. Warcraft had animal mounts moving faster than the TOR speeders and it didn't look out of place.

Too many things lacking for any one thing to keep me subbed and by the time BW figures out what they're doing newer, better games will be out. Game has/had potential but right now it feels like the only things keeping it going are the Starwars name and the class stories.