Feedback request from James Ohlen - potential future planets

StephenReid

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see some operations or flashpoints taking place on the opposing homeworld, perhaps as covert missions which represent an escalation in the cold war. That could certainly be fun for those of how who haven't played both factions/haven't seen the enemy worlds.

Kashyyk might be fun too if you want a brand new world.

After reading Revan, I have to say Nathema. Of course since almost noone in SWTOR's Republic or Empire actually knows about its existence it should be tied to the inevitable plot of stopping the Emperor but nevertheless it would be great material for a playable planet storyline which would serve as an introduction to Operation.

I'd say (in order) Dathomir, Dagobah, Geonosis, Mon Calamari (to explore something that has never been before in a videogame)

I changed my mind from Kashyyyk. This is a good list in a good order. Especially Geonosis

Naboo

Also, if the operation doesn't count as a whole planet--I'd like to see a full Denova.

And since my boyfriend is feeling too lazy to post, he essentially wants planets from KOTOR:

Dantooine

Telos IV

Kashyyyk

Manaan

Onderon (& Dxun)

I'm really enjoying this game but if I'm totally honest it feels less like Star Wars than SWG did (significantly so) so if Kashyyyk was brought in with Wookies becoming playable then i think it will bring things into balance.

and at the risk of enflaming my fellow posters -

please do not introduce Endor or Naboo for a long, long time because they will inevitably bring with them - Ewoks and Gungans and no one really needs that after a **** day at work.

...planets in The Old Republic can be fully explorable (like Coruscant, Tatooine, Hoth etc)...

Ok, that's pretty funny. A city world, and you can visit, what, 4 districts of it? A desert world, and you have 2 cities you can go to (one for each faction)? Hoth? Well, there's more on Hoth than I ever thought there would be, but it still isn't really what I would call 'fully explorable'.

Fully explorable is where they take a planet and say 'Here you go, go explore.' Saying 'here's a planet, but you can only visit little parts of it' doesn't make the planet fully explorable. Even if those little parts are actually quite big. If a planet is fully explorable, I should be able to pick a direction, keep travelling, and eventually end up back where I started. That is fully explorable, not 'You can go and look at things, but don't go too far, you'll die'.

But, anyways, on-topic, maybe Dathomir, or Anoth. Anoth would be a good one. The storyline there could explain how it got broke up into three pieces.

Mustafar

Kashyyk

Endor.

Dathomir

Dantooine

Yavin IV

Ryloth

Geonosis

Dagobah

Bespin

Christophsis

Sullust

Cato Neimoidia

Cathar

these are off the top of my head i wish to see in order from top to bottem

"What planet in the Star Wars universe do you want to see in Star Wars: The Old Republic that is not currently in the game?"

Yavin IV

Why? A great place for both Republic and Sith to risk it all by exploring the great temples on this world...and who knows what is still alive in them during this time period....