Too many stuns in this game. Its not fun

Rafkin

You should have limited stuns to classes with positional attacks. As it is every class has multiple stuns, pulls, pushes...as a healer I enjoy the first 30 seconds of a warzone and after the opposing team puts a giant symbol over my head and I may as well exit because i'm constantly stunned.

Resolve seems to do nothing. Back to back to back 4 seconds stuns are common.

But if you read the above post you can actually manage to be immune for 30 seconds if you time it right...! translates into utter bull*#&*$.. but hay.. its there for those who are melee or have some kinda sprint so they can run the huttbal from one enzone to another.. =) Using the resolve bar is trash, if your trying to heal..

Without CC, DPS is an unmodifiable statistic and the winning side can be determined without any play taking place.

CC actually requires you to play. Removal of CC removes the need to play.

I don't get this at all. Its not all about DPS. Stuns limit play by removing any strategic abilities the stunned player might have. It shortens fights to whoever has more resolve built up wins.

As a healer head-hunter, I understand. We all have the stuns and cc's though, and being a healer is asking for it. In order to kill off people in my way ill quickly target you and stun the crap out of ya to get what I want. Then I go after the healer. :). Or start with ya. Like the guy above, I have yet to see the resolve bar = useful. If you are actually paying attention to it trying to use it, its a distraction and you're dead anyway. Against premades that know how to work to together too, ha forget it. It's like huttball against a team of warriors and inquisitors, forget it, take the payout you can. After playing basically every class, we all have our pluses qnd minuses. Playing the other classes has definitely helped me with my pvp. My advice, make a tank friend, I live pvping with a pocket healer with a tank. Tank + Pocket Healer = Invincible. No joke. + a dps or another tank and work together. It's like call of duty 4 on 1

Without CC, DPS is an unmodifiable statistic and the winning side can be determined without any play taking place.

CC actually requires you to play. Removal of CC removes the need to play.

Biggest load of sh*t I have EVER read, ty.

Biggest load of sh*t I have EVER read, ty.

Explain how?

If there's no CC, there's nothing that disturbs optimal DPS. Optimal dps is figured without any player input. After this, it's just a matter of comparing DPS to health and determining a winner.