The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

P-p-p-Pyro!!

I just wanna say that I love my Pyro Powertech....

I've got a 70 valor Sorc who has been collecting dust since 1.2 , because every time I try to play him after playing my powertech I feel.... so sleepy...

The only thing that could make it any more fun is to hear republics scream as I light them on fire, can't be good for all dem big ol robes they wear

I have a 50 agent and a 50 Jugger. Both are War Hero ( I know what a loser)

I have a established team that wins 8 out of 10 WZs - we have a blast playing and yet....

I secretly rolled a Pyrotech and play him solo with no premade - nobody in my guild knows I play him.. I lose quite a bit in the pre 50 bracket and I personally don't care I am having such a blast playing this character solo pugging.

Go Go Pyro.

I have a 40 Assassin that I haven't played since I got my PT to 20.

I have a 28 Merc, that I am about to delete.

I have a 30 Slinger, that I haven't played in months.

I keep promising myself that I am going to start an Operative Healer.

I keep playing my PT. I can't play anything else. Whenever I get bored or get the alts bug, I play 10 minutes on another class and then come back so very sorry and begging Mako for forgiveness.

I am always and forever a Powertech. I will never leave my baby. I just can't bear to let him go.

Ye i usually end up power leveling an alt to 28 myself then really start to miss my pt :p forever pt imo.

I have a 40 Assassin that I haven't played since I got my PT to 20.

I have a 28 Merc, that I am about to delete.

I have a 30 Slinger, that I haven't played in months.

I keep promising myself that I am going to start an Operative Healer.

I keep playing my PT. I can't play anything else. Whenever I get bored or get the alts bug, I play 10 minutes on another class and then come back so very sorry and begging Mako for forgiveness.

I am always and forever a Powertech. I will never leave my baby. I just can't bear to let him go.

Ye I had a 35op healer myself, then got on a concealment hype ;)

Ye i usually end up power leveling an alt to 28 myself then really start to miss my pt :p forever pt imo.

Ye I had a 35op healer myself, then got on a concealment hype ;)

Yeah only reason I am going to be leveling my OP is to do pvp with my brother who has a leveling Marauder.

My Pyro-tech is so ugly, I rolled his character when I just wasn't thinking. He looks like Steve Austin from the Six Million Dollar Man (if you know that show, you're dated like I am) but smacked by the ugly stick, and with a Cyborg eyepatch.

He's 'FUGLY.'

And yet, though the aesthetics of the game draw me, I just love hopping on him to WRECK PEOPLE'S FACES. I just wish he went darside, so he could have Sith corruption. Holy hell how cool he'd look.

Maybe I should just spend a weekend running Black Talon and being a baddie. At Light IV it would take what, 100 runs maybe to go Dark?

Lulz.

P.S. Light or Dark, he absolutely WREAKS HAVOC in warzones. Love it.

Pt pyro since day 1.

I 've never felt reroling anything else.

What is really awesome about it, is asap you decide someone has to die, he will.

Edited by Poulay