So I went over to the Marauder forums...

rsomazzi

And I noticed there wasn't a single thread about how bad the class was. To the contrary, there were posts about how much people loved the class, how strong it was, even how they loved the names of the abilities, i.e. "Annihilate" and "Obliterate" etc. Interesting. I thought to myself there MUST be complaints on page 2. So I went there. No, just neutral posts or more liking the class. Ok, page 3 must be where the whining is! Surely! Wrong.

Come to the Commando forum fixes that high, doesn't it?

The people QQ'ing about the QQ'ers must be on to something, I think? Could they be correct in the QQ'ing?!

All the L2P baddies coincidentally rolled Commandos! :rolleyes:

This is one step away from posting Simple Plan lyrics...

This is a class forum not facebook; try to keep your posts constructive.

Yet many who play Star Wars are younger than the minimum required age for a Facebook account.

Your logic failed to show up. Try again?;)

I've had a Mara/Sent as my main since beta, all through beta,early access and some time after the Mara forums were full of nothing but how terrible Maras were,no survivability, should have rolled a Jugg QQ etc. You just didn't go back far enough.

Now days people seem to realize the Maras/Sents like all warriors in MMOs are extremely reliant on gear, and get much better at 50. Now the Mara forums are just full of how great we are and QQ about how we are PvP gods and unstoppable(Hint from a seasoned Mara:we aren't).

Ah but you've a shield that refreshes when people hit you lasting for up to 30 seconds, a blade ward that you share with jugg/guardians, and a reverse "I like where this is goin" invisible time button. Edited by Hudgaar

Turns out when players complain its because the class is glaringly broken. Its not slightly broken where only the math geeks notice the imbalance, no. It is so imbalanced that every single commando player logged in and said " HOLY ****, my character is GARBAGE".

And I noticed there wasn't a single thread about how bad the class was. To the contrary, there were posts about how much people loved the class, how strong it was, even how they loved the names of the abilities, i.e. "Annihilate" and "Obliterate" etc. Interesting. I thought to myself there MUST be complaints on page 2. So I went there. No, just neutral posts or more liking the class. Ok, page 3 must be where the whining is! Surely! Wrong.

Come to the Commando forum fixes that high, doesn't it?

The people QQ'ing about the QQ'ers must be on to something, I think? Could they be correct in the QQ'ing?!

All the L2P baddies coincidentally rolled Commandos! :rolleyes:

Just FYI about a month ago the sentinel/marauder forums were worse then these.... Then enough people L2P and it got better.

Turns out when players complain its because the class is glaringly broken. Its not slightly broken where only the math geeks notice the imbalance, no. It is so imbalanced that every single commando player logged in and said " HOLY ****, my character is GARBAGE".

Perfect description. Thank you.

1.2.2 coming and I still don't see ANY revert to the nerfs we've got. It's clear to me that we aren't getting any.

"We are listening" ? you can show it up your arse.