Was there any fight between two light sided jedis to death?

NoTomorrow

Kenth Hammer vs Saba Sebatyne.

Spoiler from Fate of the Jedi. Not especaly major but still..... buyer beware.

Kenth was trying to defeat Daala through legal means, Saba and the rest of the jedi felt that they needed to launch an illegal military coup instead, so Saba fought Kenth and killed him (To be fair to Saba, she didn't intend for Kenth to die, it just worked out that way.)

Edited by TheBentOne

anakin vs mace windu , windu dead

anakin vs obiwan .. obiwan dead

anakin vs dookuu .. dokuu dead

Hes talking about two lightside jedi, not a jedi turned to the dark side. Also Anakin didn't really kill Mace, he just disarmed him Palpatine was the one who killed him.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

By their very nature, most light side jedi only fight as a last resort. Even in a strong disagreement amongst themselves, most jedi would consult a third party rather than duke it out and allow one of their own to die needlessly. So the answer is that because of what the jedi are, that type of situation is all but non-existent.

• 2 weeks later...
Kenth Hammer vs Saba Sebatyne.

Spoiler from Fate of the Jedi. Not especaly major but still..... buyer beware.

Kenth was trying to defeat Daala through legal means, Saba and the rest of the jedi felt that they needed to launch an illegal military coup instead, so Saba fought Kenth and killed him (To be fair to Saba, she didn't intend for Kenth to die, it just worked out that way.)

yet one more reason every thing post the killiks sucks.

i thought i would hate the vong and killiks untill i read the series then i loved it but everything after that is ughhh