Force Choke Question

Manatapit

Is there a talent in the Juggernaut or Marauder tree that allows them to force choke then move to attack you while you are still being choked. Im not tryin to troll, its an honest question. I've had this happen to me a couple time already and dont know if its a bug or somethin else. although it doesnt happen often, but there are times when i am being choked and i see him stop his animation for choke and start swingin his light saber and im still stuck in the air.

Is there a talent in the Juggernaut or Marauder tree that allows them to force choke then move to attack you while you are still being choked. Im not tryin to troll, its an honest question. I've had this happen to me a couple time already and dont know if its a bug or somethin else. although it doesnt happen often, but there are times when i am being choked and i see him stop his animation for choke and start swingin his light saber and im still stuck in the air.

Yep I have it on my PVE main, and correct it is in the tanking tree so don't worry too much as he will be hitting you like a fly with his lightsaber

Only Guardians/Jugs that go VERY high into the Defence tree can do this. The skill allows you to cast choke/stasis without channeling it. It's pretty cool but, very few folks I've spoken too get much mileage out of Full Defence spec'ing a Jug/Guardian... although... it seems to be gaining popularity... maybe something got buffed or folks found a new niche in the metagame...

Only Guardians/Jugs that go VERY high into the Defence tree can do this. The skill allows you to cast choke/stasis without channeling it. It's pretty cool but, very few folks I've spoken too get much mileage out of Full Defence spec'ing a Jug/Guardian... although... it seems to be gaining popularity... maybe something got buffed or folks found a new niche in the metagame...

They have moved both Force Grip and Sonic Barrier to tier 4. (down)