Origin orders?

Faith

Has anyone who ordered a physical copy from Origin been billed yet or gotten a shipping notice? I'm just curious because my order still remains unchanged since July and the FAQ says they were supposed to bill us on 12/13, which was this past Tuesday. Speaking with a CS rep they told me I wouldn't get billed till the 20th and the game would get shipped sometime AFTER that. So either their CS is wrong or this websites own FAQ is wrong.

Has anyone who ordered a physical copy from Origin been billed yet or gotten a shipping notice? I'm just curious because my order still remains unchanged since July and the FAQ says they were supposed to bill us on 12/13, which was this past Tuesday. Speaking with a CS rep they told me I wouldn't get billed till the 20th and the game would get shipped sometime AFTER that. So either their CS is wrong or this websites own FAQ is wrong.

Same here. So you're not alone! Kinda wondered why everyone who ordered from Amazon and Gamestop got there's already?

Same here. So you're not alone! Kinda wondered why everyone who ordered from Amazon and Gamestop got there's already?

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one, I was getting worried something was wrong with my order. Yeah, I'm kinda puzzled at how everyone who ordered elsewhere, including EU got their copies already. I originally ordered from Origin because I figured they would be the first to ship copies of the game since it's their own product. I'll definitely not make the mistake of ordering anything from that service again, no matter how many 15% coupons they keep trying to offer me. :p

Edited by Faith

I'm in the same boat as you... I also spoke with the customer service people and what I got out of them was that "most customers" would get their game on the 20th and that they were sending them out in the order of who pre-ordered first. I don't know how true this is considering I pre-ordered within the first hour it was available and I haven't heard anything, they said you should get your tracking number once it ships so... I don't know. It does seem like the FAQ is wrong though if this is the case.

I'm in the same boat as you... I also spoke with the customer service people and what I got out of them was that "most customers" would get their game on the 20th and that they were sending them out in the order of who pre-ordered first. I don't know how true this is considering I pre-ordered within the first hour it was available and I haven't heard anything, they said you should get your tracking number once it ships so... I don't know. It does seem like the FAQ is wrong though if this is the case.

Yeah, same as you. I ordered within the hour preorder was available. It's just very confusing with them listing on the FAQ that we should have been billed already earlier this week.