Are you a FOTM Reroller and do you feel ashamed sometimes?

tehrealdealz

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Internet white knights are very amusing. So you didn't re-roll marauder because you found out, from some mysterious source, that they are now "op/broken/fotm". What are you trying to do, bring justice to online gaming? I'd be willing to bet that the scenario went more along the lines of: you rolled a Marauder, struggled with it, and quit.

The mass hoard of people that have re-rolled as marauders/sentinels over the last two months is overwhelmingly composed of less then average players. Most of whom are laughably bad at playing their previous class and are now barely qualifying as cannon-fodder with their new class.

Edited by getdownsb

No I am not and no you shouldn't feel ashamed. Many of us picked our classes in beta. The game has been turned on its' head since then. A better argument is do you feel stupid still playing . . . (insert nerf victim here).

I love this thread lol,i was accused of being a FOTM reroller on this very forum but guess what? the game had only been out a month,my main is a scoundrel FYI.

But wanna know what i played in Beta? a Marauder,yup and i cant believe it took what 3 to 4 months for people to figure that class out lol,geesh you Imperials are bad,i mean really bad lol.

lol ouch...you got a punch in the junk OP!

To my fellow BM/WH sniper/gunslinger brothers who have posted......

only we know guys....only we know what we've had to go through with this still broken class :) But it's still my main...and I'm lovin it :) Stick with it brothers...maybe one day we'll be the "FOTM"...lol prob not.

only we know guys....only we know what we've had to go through with this still broken class :) But it's still my main...and I'm lovin it :) Stick with it brothers...maybe one day we'll be the "FOTM"...lol prob not.

Hey! It's not THAT broken ... maybe a little bit broken ...

I do like playing GS more than the rest. Having a Wiley Coyote build makes it even more fun ;)-

But, really, wouldn't it be that any class we LIKE we can be very good at playing it? Even with it being ... slightly ... broken. It's a good thing that I never did care much for cover or hunker down.

Edited by Vudu

double the fun for me.... Sniper and Gunslinger