Really LFD/LFR Tool?11!!?

Kreptoz

I thought this game had potential but when i read the Q&A that they want to add a LFD it is sounding more like wow.

LFD killed the wow community and the fact that this game didnt have it is one of the reasons i joined.

LFD Will murder this game.

no one will care since we'll all be actually running dungeons instead of spending all our time on the forums complaining about how we can't run dungeons.

If you played in vanilla/tbc you would see how bad of an idea LFD was.

I thought this game had potential but when i read the Q&A that they want to add a LFD it is sounding more like wow.

LFD killed the wow community and the fact that this game didnt have it is one of the reasons i joined.

LFD Will murder this game.

Community LMAO - I have experienced the same level of attitude on my OWN server from people that I get in lfd tools- it doesn't matter what server your on or cross realm- community has been destroyed in ALL mmo's- peoples ;level of tolerance towards each other has gone out the window years ago- so no lfd tool or have one- wont make a difference.

The only thing it will do is help get more subscriptions which = more money so this game doesn't totally tank as right now its very much a single player game on its last legs unless they manage to pull a rabbit from their hat!

The LFG system in WoW was a very "where were you then" moment for me... WoW became a completely different game after LFG was implemented.

When this is implemented in SWTOR, I hope some really good thought goes into how it is done.

Like what would work best, if they have to do it, would be to merge servers to the point they are very full and just do an automated group finder within the server.

I do have to say that some of my best gaming moments, even in this game is meeting people and grouping with them outside an LFG system. That's how guilds are built; it's how communities build.

Edited by LeonBraun