Re-Roll Fatman day Join the fun.

KaptainPlanet

Everyone on my server got tired of playing low population, having no warzone pops, and no way to do 16 man end game content without merging all the pub guilds.

If you are one of these people and are experiencing problems like us on black valkur Join us on RE-ROLL fatman day.

Fatman is a great place to enjoy the game and enjoy full population at all times of the day.

REROLL FATMAN SERVER EVENT:

Starting - APRIL 29 2012 NOW

ENDING- May 8 2012

PRO's= full populated server new guilds forming over there starting over

con's= If your on fatman you might experience longer ques don't worry it's better then no players on at all

LET THE EVENT BEGIN

Better title would have been "Everybody loves a Fatman"

I'm not rerolling servers. With the upcoming server transfers happening I'm curious as to what their protocol will be. No sense rerolling when we could transfer our whole legacy in a month or two.

Better title would have been "Everybody loves a Fatman"

I'm not rerolling servers. With the upcoming server transfers happening I'm curious as to what their protocol will be. No sense rerolling when we could transfer our whole legacy in a month or two.

I am sorry, that is too funny.

I am sorry, that is too funny.

Trust me, I'm not holding my breath. I feel like a parent just hoping my loser kid will just get a steady job working at McDonalds at this point, but I have 4 level 50s and pretty much all trade skills on my server.

I'm not dumping all that just to start over again.

I play on Black Vulkars. A Sage Healer with 8 War hero pieces. I just want to be on a west coast pvp server that has warzones popping at all times of the day. Hope BW finds a way to implement cross server q's or transfers soon.

11 people at fleet at 10:30AM. GW2 beta? Everyone rerolled to fatman? Im not gonna roll another toon on a different server. Im still at Legacy lvl 17. You dont get Legacy for pvping, and I dont pve.

So Kaptain Planet, and anyone else from Black Vulkars. Log in lets get some War Zones popping.

Trust me, I'm not holding my breath. I feel like a parent just hoping my loser kid will just get a steady job working at McDonalds at this point, but I have 4 level 50s and pretty much all trade skills on my server.

I'm not dumping all that just to start over again.

Thanks for the sig.

Already have :p

Me and my good friend re-rolled a Jedi Guardian (yes, both of us did) and we're having a blast. 150 people on Coruscant and 112 people on Tython ALONE is seriously awesome. Republic fleet has at least 230 people on, and I can't even begin to imagine how many people are on the Imperial Fleet.

This server is basically the last sanctuary for those who love and keep playing the game no matter what. I only wish there were more servers like this :(

The game has four servers i would roll a new toon on or start on. North America they are The Fatman(pvp) or Jedi Covenant(pve). Europe(english) Tomb of Fredom Nadd(pvp) or The Red Eclipse(pve). All are heavy to full servers. The Europeans ones are good if you play in the morning.

Bioware has so screwed up the servers that at this point I have little hope they will ever get it right.

I went the re-roll route several months ago, and when I did, some of these mega servers were not so mega, and the server I picked, Canderous Ordo, was at the top for PVE servers.

By the way, it is still decent on Canderous Ordo, but I've seen the active population drop off just a bit even there (save immediately following 1.2), and I assume it is people trying other games, outright quitting, or just re-rolling to servers like The Fatman.

I might make an alt on The Fatman since I have game time left just to have fun in the lowbie zones, but there is no way I'm re-rolling a third time, so if my current server keeps up the trend with dwindling populations leading to long times to find groups, I'll be done with this game.

Edited by DawnAskham

Bioware has so screwed up the servers that at this point I have little hope they will ever get it right.

I went the re-roll route several months ago, and when I did, some of these mega servers were not so mega, and the server I picked, Canderous Ordo, was at the top for PVE servers.

By the way, it is still decent on Canderous Ordo, but I've seen the active population drop off just a bit even there (save immediately following 1.2), and I assume it is people trying other games, outright quitting, or just re-rolling to servers like The Fatman.

I might make an alt on The Fatman since I have game time left just to have fun in the lowbie zones, but there is no way I'm re-rolling a third time, so if my current server keeps up the trend with dwindling populations leading to long times to find groups, I'll be done with this game.

This morning (April 29, 2012 at 2AM EDT) I did a quick poll of the Population on Candeous Ordo. There were over 500 players on. The who list stops at 100, and there were over 100 50's on at the time.

1-10 ----------> 52

11-15 ----------> 64

16-20 ----------> 72

21-25 ----------> 67

26-30 ----------> 59

31-35 ----------> 57

36-40 ----------> 40

41-45 ----------> 51

46-47 ----------> 19

48-49 ----------> 19

50 ----------> 100+