13/15/13 very strong after patch.

DarthVillain

I dunno if its gear scaling or what but i was playing around with 13/15/13 for a little while and i was able to burst down a bro pt in bm/warhero gear in around four seconds. While he stood there and took it basically but, it was hella fast. Leap, deadly saber, battering assault, rupture, berserk, power cube, vicious slashx3 and he was gone. Simple rotation with a lot of damage.

Give it a try.

Hmm I'd be interested in seeing the link too. The 3 trees all pretty much support a different stance, are you stance switching during your rotation? I haven't messed around with stance changing during rotations yet, but it is an interesting idea.

Im on my celly at work so i cant really do a link. Ill definately link it when i get home from work.

But its basically annihilation up to deadly saber skipping juyo form, carnage up past ataru form to benefit from ten percent, and rage up to obliterate. I mean the build is pretty self explanitory. Just spec for the best damqge talents in those three trees.

Im on my celly at work so i cant really do a link. Ill definately link it when i get home from work.

But its basically annihilation up to deadly saber skipping juyo form, carnage up past ataru form to benefit from ten percent, and rage up to obliterate. I mean the build is pretty self explanitory. Just spec for the best damqge talents in those three trees.

I remember some talk about this a couple months ago.

Some ppl said it was fun:

You get the bleeds from deadly saber - tho untalented arent to great - you miss out on 33% to generate rage and a +30% bonus to their crit and base damage.

You get the extra mobility from a second leap that hits and you get ataru form.

All cool things - but i don't think the class was every designed to be good as a hybrid.

that said - post your spec and a combat parse from a test dummy: