New Warzone offers the best comebacks.

PutinDoesJudo

As title says... You gotta love the new warzone. You can be 1%, they 100%, and still go on and win.

This is how all alderaan should be. I've been on a team in the new Warzone where we were on 4%, they 100%, and we won. Only way you can do that in alderaan is capping three turrets which is just a silly prospect.

Bioware, keep adding good warzones like this.

I think the new warzone is fantastic for the PvPers that somewhat know what they're doing. Reaching the objectives, knowing your roles on the team, and executing your duties are all important in any PvP match, but this one punishes those that don't know what they're doing, but think they do.

It's a very simple map, but unlike Hutt Ball or Alderaan, a premade of 4 will have some difficulty carrying 4 very bad players.

What you don't like the warzones where the best defensive strategy is wipe, respawn, aoe the door/turret, wipe again?

I like the mine field.

Not as much as having the offense be...let one guy try and cap while we AOE the door/turret defenders.

Novare Coast is definitely a good warzone that improves on civil war in virtually every area. The fact that holding 2 nodes completely halts the enemy's progress regardless of how badly you were losing before means that there's never a point where you can't turn the game around and win, which is great.

I'd be completely fine with civil war being outright removed now.