Dev's abuse of power UNFAIR

SaerethDL

Whats funny is if I have anything negative to say about this game it gets labeled as not being a general topic and removed, but if anyone has anything nice to say, it doesn't get removed. You can't just take someone's post down because it doesn't agree with you, be fair about it at least. Thanks

Whats funny is if I have anything negative to say about this game it gets labeled as not being a general topic and removed, but if anyone has anything nice to say, it doesn't get removed. You can't just take someone's post down because it doesn't agree with you, be fair about it at least. Thanks

LOL blizzard created an entire sub forum for stuff like that deal with it.

It is certainly easier to simply delete posts that cast you in a bad light rather than having to deal with some people having problems with your game. Nobody is arguing that the forum mods don't have the legal right to delete posts for any reason or no reason. It reflects badly on you, however, when you show you're afraid of what people might say. Simply because you have power doesn't mean you should wield it with a heavy hand.

wait a sec. are you telling me that the Dev don't want someone whining and complaining about their game on their forums??? how rude!!

wait a sec. are you telling me that the Dev don't want someone whining and complaining about their game on their forums??? how rude!!

Criticism can often be unfairly labeled as whining and complaining. One would think that on a discussion forum, more than one type of discussion might be allowed.

Life isn't fair, and this is not a public forum governed by free speech laws. The whiny BS on these forums serves no purpose but to highlight the lazy and over entitled idiots in the MMO community and certainly does deserve to get deleted.

I dont care if the forum is governed by free speech laws or not, nothing i said was out of line or unrealistic. They are just trying to hide the bad and keep people from hitting the Cancel button on their pre-orders. Simple question, simple answer, and I thought bioware was above that. I'm sick and tired of this, ive been beta testing for them since may, and been an active member of this community since 2008 "with suggestions that have been implemented in the game mind you". I had two post today get removed that shouldn't have.. I disagree with this.

Edited by Saereth_Darklighter

Guess what? swtor.com is not publicly owned. There is no right to free speech here, it's a forum owned by Bioware.

Access & posting are privileges, not rights.

I dont care if the forum is governed by free speech laws or not, nothing i said was out of line or unrealistic. They are just trying to hide the bad and keep people from hitting the Cancel button on their pre-orders. Simple question, simple answer, and I thought bioware was above that. I'm sick and tired of this, ive been beta testing for them since may, and been an active member of this community since 2008 "with suggestions that have been implemented in the game mind you". I had two post today get removed that shouldn't have.. I disagree with this.

Or maybe they're trying to keep the forums from being flooded by stupid threads?

I see your plight good sir!

Btw, be quiet.