The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Orange Belt/Bracer for PvP

dardack

I posted this in the PvP forum, but know a bunch of y'all pvp, so figured I'd ask here just to make sure.

So there is no armoring with expertise/stats for belt/bracer am I correct?

(besides the 2 I have champion level because SWTOR sent them to me when very early in SWTOR release mods would disappear from gear, when they sent me the mods they sent me the armoring as well, I'm assuming I'm one of the few with these actual pieces).

I posted this in the PvP forum, but know a bunch of y'all pvp, so figured I'd ask here just to make sure.

So there is no armoring with expertise/stats for belt/bracer am I correct?

(besides the 2 I have champion level because SWTOR sent them to me when very early in SWTOR release mods would disappear from gear, when they sent me the mods they sent me the armoring as well, I'm assuming I'm one of the few with these actual pieces).

Orange Bracers and Belts are pretty rare. Generally speaking, it seems they're actually being phased out in favor of just replacing them occcasionally. So, basically, you can purcahse an [augmented] version of a war hero belt someone has crafted, but the mods in side it can't be removed

Orange Bracers and Belts are pretty rare. Generally speaking, it seems they're actually being phased out in favor of just replacing them occcasionally. So, basically, you can purcahse an [augmented] version of a war hero belt someone has crafted, but the mods in side it can't be removed

Um belts/bracers are 75k on DK for anyone. or 100k if you want a prettier looking one.

This is my gear http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/4911e94b-f922-4358-9cc6-69e83a8bf2b2 i bought both from legacy vendor and put mods from battlemaster gear, there isnt belt/bracer with augment slot

OK, but I can't put in my armoring for my belt/bracer, according to that sight it doesn't exist. Here I'll SS it:

https://picasaweb.google.com/101504426659997901500/April272012?authkey=Gv1sRgCIeXxdfDxpi9ugE

I have advanced decisive armoring 24.

http://db.darthhater.com/items/43833/advanced_decisive_armoring_24/

Edited by dardack

I don't see the point of a moddable belt/bracer at end-game. You can't take the mods out of end-game belts/bracers to put into a moddable one, and in the next patch or two they will add the feature to add an Augment slot to existing, augmented-less gear anyway. I also don't know of any schematics that craft moddable belt/bracers so the Augment slot issue is moot.

I don't see the point of a moddable belt/bracer at end-game. You can't take the mods out of end-game belts/bracers to put into a moddable one, and in the next patch or two they will add the feature to add an Augment slot to existing, augmented-less gear anyway. I also don't know of any schematics that craft moddable belt/bracers so the Augment slot issue is moot.

Did you see my link? It's actually better then War Hero betl bracer (with war hero Mod in there) but with BM mod better then BM belt/bracer. Sure it will become obsolete in 1.3 or w/e new tier of pvp gear comes, unless there will be armor that isn't tied to a slot like these 2.

Make sure you remember if you're biochem to calculate your stim separately since it doesn't seem to be a place to add it.

Remember to add it to base stats and power without the buffs on. and then calculate those stats by the 5% class buffs to get the proper numbers.

Did you see my link? It's actually better then War Hero betl bracer (with war hero Mod in there) but with BM mod better then BM belt/bracer. Sure it will become obsolete in 1.3 or w/e new tier of pvp gear comes, unless there will be armor that isn't tied to a slot like these 2.

1.3 probably wont be a new tier, probably just another operation of the same tier. Like when they added KP.

Make sure you remember if you're biochem to calculate your stim separately since it doesn't seem to be a place to add it.

Remember to add it to base stats and power without the buffs on. and then calculate those stats by the 5% class buffs to get the proper numbers.

This isn't particularly about askmrrobot, more along the lines of, are their other armorings with expertise not tied to a slot. And askmrrobot I can't put in accuract numbers cause according to them, the armoring i have doesn't exist.

This isn't particularly about askmrrobot, more along the lines of, are their other armorings with expertise not tied to a slot. And askmrrobot I can't put in accuract numbers cause according to them, the armoring i have doesn't exist.

There looked to be some mod confusion since the patch. There were a couple of expertise mods i was looking for (but found) that have EXACTLY the same name as non expertise ones that were in the game previously.

Hey, I'm one of the people behind Ask Mr. Robot. A lot of you know that we aggressively weed out items that don't exist in the game so we have the most accurate database. In this case, we took out the armorings you referenced, but it turns out a few people have access to them with old gear that is also no longer available. We'll get those added back in right away, and put a 'no longer obtainable' tag on it, like this.

Hey, I'm one of the people behind Ask Mr. Robot. A lot of you know that we aggressively weed out items that don't exist in the game so we have the most accurate database. In this case, we took out the armorings you referenced, but it turns out a few people have access to them with old gear that is also no longer available. We'll get those added back in right away, and put a 'no longer obtainable' tag on it, like this.

Awesome, I posted on your forums about it.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear?n=advanced%20decisive%20armoring%2024#

You kept them in, just made them be chest/feet/etc Only. I have 2 that aren't slot specific. Anyways, Ty for looking into this.

Edited by dardack

I think in terms of getting more power the belt is a good idea with the power mod from the PVP gear, and a lvl 50 armor piece from raids....the PVP belts dont have power @ 36 so thats what Im running the bracers are fine though

With the champion PVP armoring with expertise and BM Mod with expertise, my belt is almost as good as WH and my bracer is better already (or vice versa I forget right now). With WH mod inside even better. Most people won't have what I have.

My main purpose was finding out if there is any other PVP expertise armoring that exists that ISN"T slot specific.