Have fun, and may the force be with you...

Lightmotion

Greetings,

I was surprised to get a special e-mail today, giving me a FREE legacy pet.

Oh sure, the gift is nice. Made me smile about the legacy thing.

Once in a while, you see a REAL Jedi master, and then... You RUN !!!

Here is a legacy ScreenShot of SWG (Star Wars Galaxies) while I was a Bounty Hunter and Jedi Masters were VERY rare :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/darkmotion/JediMaster1.jpg

I chuckled when I saw my tag at the end of the e-mail. ;-)

Have Fun !

Darkmotion

Official Board Devil

I really have no idea what you're trying to say. If you mean there's too many Jedi Masters in the game, then you should note that SWTOR is set in an era of the setting where Jedi were not as uncommon as they were later on. If you're trying to say something else, you lost me entirely.

Other than that, I fully agree with jgelling; SWG had horrible graphics. Its polygon count was low enough to make WoW look photorealistic.

Greetings,

I really have no idea what you're trying to say. .

That's OK.

Read between the lines, be weary of sarcasm and pointy humor. You need a ring to understand my posts.

That is my Legacy, I yet have to understand the legacy system in SWTOR.

Have Fun !

Darkmotion

Darty Legacy Board Devil

I really have no idea what you're trying to say. If you mean there's too many Jedi Masters in the game, then you should note that SWTOR is set in an era of the setting where Jedi were not as uncommon as they were later on. If you're trying to say something else, you lost me entirely.

Other than that, I fully agree with jgelling; SWG had horrible graphics. Its polygon count was low enough to make WoW look photorealistic.

He's basically trying to troll TOR for the fact that Jedi are more common in the Old Republic than they were after the slaughter of the Jedi Order.

Basic SWG veteran garbage.