Where's my set bonus?

Motav

I spent over a million credits mod swapping, getting augments, and crit crafting the entire War Hero Stalker set. I put every BM armoring/enhancement/mod into them. So where's my extra charge of Recklessness and my increased Force Slow range?

I spent over a million credits mod swapping, getting augments, and crit crafting the entire War Hero Stalker set. I put every BM armoring/enhancement/mod into them. So where's my extra charge of Recklessness and my increased Force Slow range?

It seems like you read every piece of info except the part that stated that BM set bonuses are tied to the shell, not the armorings. :c

Pre 1.2 BM gear has the bonus tied to the shell, the Post 1.2 BM gear has it tied to the armoring. So if you purchased it after 1.2, you can switch it no problem (from everything I've read, my BM gear is pre-1.2 so I never tried).

post 1.2 is tied to the shell though I distinctfully remember the devs stating before 1.2 that it was supposed to carry set bonuses over with the armoring.

post 1.2 is tied to the shell though I distinctfully remember the devs stating before 1.2 that it was supposed to carry set bonuses over with the armoring.

It is currently tied to the shell just tried it and the bonus stays on the BM shell, it did not follow to the new armor. So who is gonna pay me back my 120k?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Pre 1.2 BM gear has the bonus tied to the shell, the Post 1.2 BM gear has it tied to the armoring. So if you purchased it after 1.2, you can switch it no problem (from everything I've read, my BM gear is pre-1.2 so I never tried).

No. Post 1.2 BM gear also ties to the shell. I found it the hard way too.

Only WAR HERO Sets are transferrable atm. SUX.

The Devs distinctly stated that not all armor was going to be updated, and only the post-1.2 gear would have the set bonuses tied to the Armoring. Anything in game prior to 1.2 has the bonus tied to the shell itself.

It was stated numerous times before 1.2 came out, along w/ some in-depth discussions to clarify the details to the community.

While some BM sets were UPDATED to the newer version if you had the original mods in place still, the BM set is still technically considered to be a pre-1.2 set of gear (it was in the game before 1.2) and thus still has its set bonus tied to the shell because that's the way it was originally coded.

Edited by Varicite

The Devs distinctly stated that not all armor was going to be updated, and only the post-1.2 gear would have the set bonuses tied to the Armoring. Anything in game prior to 1.2 has the bonus tied to the shell itself.

It was stated numerous times before 1.2 came out, along w/ some in-depth discussions to clarify the details to the community.

While some BM sets were UPDATED to the newer version if you had the original mods in place still, the BM set is still technically considered to be a pre-1.2 set of gear (it was in the game before 1.2) and thus still has its set bonus tied to the shell because that's the way it was originally coded.

I think many people think that "Oh so after 1.2 I can just get a new sersion of my same gear and start transferring them!"

Yeah I never swapped out my mods and my set wasn't complete until 1.2 (friggin BM bags)

So maybe it's JUST ME but I'm thinking Bioware should give me back my little over a million credits. (400k augs, 200k in mats since I made the pieces myself, and 600k to transfer every mod/enhancement/armoring bit)

Yeah I never swapped out my mods and my set wasn't complete until 1.2 (friggin BM bags)

So maybe it's JUST ME but I'm thinking Bioware should give me back my little over a million credits. (400k augs, 200k in mats since I made the pieces myself, and 600k to transfer every mod/enhancement/armoring bit)

I don't think you'd have much of a case, as it was pretty clearly stated that the BM set bonus would remain w/ the shell and not move w/ the armoring, even if you transferred it into a new set. <.<

If a GM was extremely nice, they MIGHT give you back the credits for transferring the item mods over out of the kindness of their heart?

It would be silly to ask for the credits back for the augs or the pieces you made, as you can STILL use those pieces, and will most likely do so eventually. They didn't disintegrate when you put the mods in them.

It is currently tied to the shell just tried it and the bonus stays on the BM shell, it did not follow to the new armor. So who is gonna pay me back my 120k?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Nooooooooobody!

It was a bit misleading- many people thought because they were changing the gear to have armouring slots- that they were putting the set bonus on it.

You'd be wrong of course... which is just dumb, but even so it's far from the worst thing they've done this patch to pvp... far far far from it.