Usually top 3 DPS

durhame

Zephyrian Slash is a waste of points....Slash doesn't crit enough to make the points worthwhile. Inner Focus would be heaps better, as it gives your Combat Focus another use - gives you an extra chance for a huge Force Sweep when Stasis and Exhaustion are both on CD. Stagger is also pretty useless, i've found. It barely works in PvP (in fact i've never actually seen it work in PvP, so maybe it actually doesn't). Solidified Force (free Freezing Force/Hilt Strike) or Defiance (4 rage generation when stunned) would all be more useful, i reckon. Perseverance (6% strength gain) is also way better than 6% Melee Damage increase from Single Saber Mastery. Improved Sundering Strike should also have 2 points in it too. Combined with the 20% armour reduction from Shii-Cho Mastery it provides quite a bit of extra damage. Small stuff when you think about it, all the best parts are already in there.

^^

Pretty much what these guys said. Your build is awful. Dont get me started about how being top DPS means just about nothing. So you play n AoE dps spec and you can top damage in WZ's? Means n o t h i n g. Unless that is your goal... then grats.

Actually, Im not trying to flame you..... If you want to do even MAOR DPS go with what the 2 guys above me said, their build is better.

Edited by Beermefatty

well, thanks for the info. i, as most do respond a a bit better to explanations then just "you suck" lol so thanks for that.

DPS is a main part of success but not the only thing. I get and understand that. However,,,,,, i'm a dps spec guard so my "Focus" is on killing healers. That being said, i took on board what you guys said and here it is...

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#500MMZcMzZGrobdfRbfz.1

I still cant justify wasting a point in solidified and dust storm for a one focus point reduction. i chose the 6% melee increase because sundering and strike are still affected by it along with master strike. It take 5 focus to go to the next level so i could only go one into perseverance but 3% is still better then no %.

I still dont know why people keep telling me to put points into the speed buff after zealous leap. I have never ZL'd someone then had to chase after them. if i did i just used freezing force and spank so i decided to put them into the focused defense thingy. Gonna try this out tonight see how it goes.. thanks for the help all.