take away left and right speeder civilwar

vwsupra

If 2 guys are guarding one of them they can just keep doin suicide runs, if im in a premade we can take both players out at the same time so they cant, but in a pug group, forget about it. Also, if a enemy player dies somewhere else they instantly get ported to the node ur trying to take if they take the right speeder.

Better yet don't, this change was proposed for 1.2 people got up in arms about it, BW backed off. Good job as far as I am concerned. Alderaan is one of the more dynamic WZs and the side speeders are a non-issue. Hard not to say L2P on this one.

just increase the turret take time to 18 seconds, make it so multiple people can take it at once to shorten the limit and it saves your progress....oh wait...

although in all seriousness, I like the Denova system

Edited by sharkfinsix

L2p? Ok so you and teammate comes to take left node guarded by 2 players as soon as they see you they call out to there team LEFT! The rest of your team is trying to take right, you kill the two players guarding left, but now one of the enemy players from right comes to the left speeder with the two u just killed (with full health). Now u just killed the 2 players guarding left, 5 sec later now there back with a friend. L2p?

I've never seen a good team lose their side turret whether they're on my side or the enemy side without one of the defender falling asleep.

The side speeders remove most strategy, though because they're so powerful there's really no excuse to not secure your side turret immediately. I mean in most games it's effectively game over if a side caps both side turrets yet you can still find games where people send nobody to cap their natural turret, or send a weak player to defend it. The side turrets usually should be defended by your best player(s) if you're winning.