What is your dream mount for TOR?

MbaxterBeau

A jetpack "vehicle skill" for my Bounty Hunter. Acts like a vehicle, but uses the jetpack instead of a physical vehicle. I guess other classes would use the rocket boots like the rocket boost ability has.

And, it's possible in SW land to travel great distances with a jetpack. In TCW, many Death Watch warriors used their jetpacks instead of speeder bikes. Guess they use more efficient fuel. :D

One can dream...

1) Speeder-bike used by the Swoop Gangs in (I think) the Black Sun area of Coruscant; the one with the inverted gull-wings with the engines haning from them and short nose.

2) AT-PT; All Terrain PERSONAL Transport from the 1980s SW-RPG. Basically an AT-ST for one.

3) That mono-wheel thing Gen. Grievous had in Ep3.

A jetpack "vehicle skill" for my Bounty Hunter. Acts like a vehicle, but uses the jetpack instead of a physical vehicle. I guess other classes would use the rocket boots like the rocket boost ability has.

And, it's possible in SW land to travel great distances with a jetpack. In TCW, many Death Watch warriors used their jetpacks instead of speeder bikes. Guess they use more efficient fuel. :D

One can dream...

Or...Or...just make jet pack BH exclusive. Then have JK and JC / SW and SI have exclusives that are lighter/darker according to alignment. And Smuggler/IA can have something like a motorcycle maybe? Then give the troopers a pair of roller blades ... that'd be sick....starwars roller blades. They are like rocket boots but you're stading gliding ... hmm...oh give the IA / Smugglers rocket powered skateboreds ala Back to the Future!

1) Speeder-bike used by the Swoop Gangs in (I think) the Black Sun area of Coruscant; the one with the inverted gull-wings with the engines haning from them and short nose.

2) AT-PT; All Terrain PERSONAL Transport from the 1980s SW-RPG. Basically an AT-ST for one.

3) That mono-wheel thing Gen. Grievous had in Ep3.

For your #1, they already have it. It's one of the custom built speeders, as far as I know.

I really want a Gen'Dai species named Durge.

Well in other words I want this guy!

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/a/ab/Gen%27Dai_face.jpg

MUAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Brutal! :wea_03:

'Specially for a Bounty Hunter that won't even die from lightsaber attacks. :wea_02:

Here's him in action and as proof.

Edit: The previous link wasn't the full one:

Edited by Darth_Eminok